💘 Game Time💘

Mask x Reader

Where the story takes place: The arcade

Relationship Status: ???

Angst or smut or fluff: A little fluff 

Words to know: f/a/g (favorite arcade game) 

~~~~~~~~~

You groaned. It had been another tiring day of battling with your teammates, and you were exhausted. At the current moment, you were relaxing outside the Deca Tower. You were extremely glad for this break.

 Your teammates were chatting away with each other, laughing and smiling. You sighed, and F/n, one of your teammates, looked over at you.

They gave you a sympathetic smile and came up to you. "Look, we get that you're tired..." They said, and you just glared at them, "...But we were thinking of taking you to the arcade today!"

Your eyebrows shot up the second they said that. "You mean it?" One of your teammates, who was listening in to the short conversation, nodded. "We had already planned it out!" They said.

"You are the best!" You quickly high-fived F/n. "Hey, us too!" Your other friends looked at you in pretend shock.

"Okay, fine, you guys are also the best." You said. "Now come on, let's go!!!"

You weren't very far from the arcade; It was a short distance even though you walked. You arrived at the arcade in no time flat.

You swung open the doors the second you got to the arcade, and you instantly felt a smile creep up onto your face. It was game time.

You quickly made sure you had your game money on you. Sure enough, you had some cash in your pocket/bag. You quickly rushed off to go play some games, excitement coursing through your veins.

You eyed all the games you could play, walking around with no obvious goal. You settled on f/a/g, putting a coin in the machine and watching it get to work. You cracked your knuckles and started to play.

Time seemed to blur. You swiftly moved from one game to the next, your hands moving faster than lightning. You were having a blast, and your friends were too!

Sadly, your teammates decided to leave after an hour. They were slowly getting tired, but you decided to stay. You watched and waved to them as they walked out of the arcade before you resumed your business.

All was going well, and you were about to start another new game, when you realized something wasn't right. You reached into your pocket/bag, only to find you had run out of spare cash.

You shrugged and looked for your wallet. It wouldn't matter too much if you used some of the cash in your wallet, after all, it was your spending money!

So you went ahead and searched for a while, but strangely, you didn't find your wallet. You looked for it again and again, sadly to no avail.

You started to panic. You had no idea where your wallet was! You looked around frantically, hoping that maybe you dropped it somewhere near you.

When that didn't work, you decided to retrace your steps. Where did you have your wallet last? You thought hard, but you found it hard to remember.

All of a sudden, it hit you. You had left it on a table back at home! Now you couldn't play!

You stopped for a second before sighing and slumping yourself against a wall. Looks like that was it for you, whether you liked it or not.

You silently cursed under your breath at your stupidity. "Shuck!"  You muttered, accidentally saying it loud enough for some people to hear.