✯twenty-nine✯

Nate had walked back in the auditorium and went to sit back down. He took serenity from Natalie as Cassie walked down the aisle. She had gone out to see if Nate was okay, but never actually talked to him. She was pissed at Lexi cause of how much the dance upset Nate.

Nate, Natalie, Maddy, Kat, and BB watched Cassie walk down to the stage confused. When she got to the stage, she slowly started clapping stopping the girls who played Marta and Hallie from looking at themselves in the mirrors. It was from the carnival when Maddy and Cassie were both high on molly.

"Lexi, you really out did yourself. I mean, where did she find these knockoffs." Cassie said laughing.

"I had no idea that my sister had this in her. Good job, right? Isn't she brave? She's up here, unpacking all of her trauma. I had no idea how hard your life was, Lexi. Can we give a round of applause for how hard Lexi's life is?" Cassie asked.

The audience slowly started clapping "Come on, guys. I know they hack the heads off of women in Afghanistan or wherever." Cassie said.

"That's racist!" A girl called from the audience "God. It is nothing compared to living in my shadow." Cassie said "Yo, is this like a part of the play?" Someone asked.

"I don't know. Lexi. Is this part of the play? Lexi?" Cassie said and walked behind the stage and pulled Lexi out "This is your show. Come out! You're the big star of the day!" Cassie said.

"Please, Cassie, stop it." Lexi said "You're the star of the night. She's always wanted to be the star. This is your big moment. Shine!" Cassie said.

"Please, stop. Please, stop. Please, stop. Please, stop." Lexi quietly begged "I should stop? Me? I'm not the one putting on a play to humiliate and embarrass you!" Cassie said, "I didn't do that." Lexi said.

"Oh, really? Then what is this?" Cassie yelled, Natalie was getting pissed off. She didn't know Lexi very well, but she had seen how excited she was about the play, and now that it's finally going on Cassie had to ruin it.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Suze. I'm the girls' mom in real life. Um, played by Ethan. Where is he? Ethan? Who by the way, he, you have me down to a, to a, to a science, honey. Thank you. Thank you. I appreciate it. He's going to win an award." Suze said hugging Ethan when she got in stage.

"Honey, let's go home." Suze said grabbing Cassie arm "I deserve this, right?" Cassie asks, "Oh my God, please, Mom, Mom." Lexi said, "I deserve this?" Cassie asked again.

"Mom, stop!" Cassie said pulling her arm away "you stop it." Suze said "Lexi, I'm going to fucking kill you. I deserve this, right? Because I've actually lived a life? I'm the one who takes risks." Cassie said.

"Show us your boobs!" A guy yelled from the audience "I'm the we one who falls in love? I'm the one who gets hurt, not you, Lexi!" Cassie said pissing Natalie off even more.

Natalie didn't know how Cassie still got hurt when she fell in love with a different guy 3-4 times a year.

"You never even fucking lived! That's why you're able to stand up here and judge all of us! You're just a fucking bystander." Cassie said making everyone boo.

"Oh, okay... Well, if that makes me a villain, then so fucking be it. I can play the fucking villain." Cassie said "Yeah, do it!" Someone yelled.

"Lexi, is this the part of the play where I try to steal Jake from Phoebe?" Cassie asked making Maddy and Nate's eyes widen when they saw the look on Natalie's face.

She was trying to hold it together, especially since her daughter was there "No, Cassie, that's not in the play." Lexi said, "It is now!" Natalie yelled "Who said that?" Suze asked "Look, I want to say, I get it. I understand what you're going through." The girl who played Cassie said, "I do not want to hear from you."