Kenji vs Kurayami Part 1

3rd person's POV

Everyone were in their seats and of course Kenji's friends and St.Freya had 1st class seats away from Union and the screen began to play.

Kenji was currently getting for his match against Kurayami and he was about to go until he heard someone call him.

???: Kenji!

He looked to see Kaori running up to him.

Kenji: Oh, hey, Kaori. What's- Woah!

She hugged him tightly which made him confused but he hugged her back.

Kaori:*hugs him tightly*

Kenji: Hey, hey, relax. I'm not going anywhere.

Kaori: I know........But I have a feeling something terrible will happen........So promise please be careful when you fight him and don't be so reckless.

Kenji: I promise I won't.

Kaori: Do you promise?

Kenji: I promise.

Kaori: Pinky swear?

She holds out her pinky which made Kenji chuckle as he wrapped his pinky around her as a flashback of them when they were kids doing a pinky swear.

Kenji: This brings back some memories.

Kaori: Yeah........We've always made promises to each.

Kenji: And we couldn't keep some of those promises because of the foes we fought.

Kaori: But there was one promise that meant more to us than all those other promises. Do you remember?

Kenji: Yeah, I remember. We promised each other.........

Both: To stay together, love each other and be at each other's sides no matter where we are and if we're lost one of us will save each other.

Kenji: Hehe, that's one promise I'm never breaking.

Kaori: Me too.

The two shared a passionate kiss and hugged each other until they separated.

Kenji: Well, I better get going. Cheer me on with the others?

Kaori: You know it.

Kenji smiled and walked towards the Arena as Kaori held her chest looking at Kenji with a worried look.

Kaori: 'Please.......Be careful, Kenji. Uncle Niko, please keep Kenji safe.'

Andrea: "Kenji......."

Shaiver: "I remember this......"

In the arena the audience were cheering pumped up for the fight.

Sayaka: And now the next match of the third stage begins! The fighters are entering!

Purple highlights glowed in the arena as Kurayami's face was shown.

Sayaka: This fighter is a savage machine who perfectly destroyed/beaten in his last matches! He's unparalleled in cruelty! He won't expecting no mercy from this man! What's his aim you ask? To trample you! The more important question is will he sink Ganryu Island into a sea of blood? Standing at 7'4 and weighing 459lbs. With a kengan matches 178 wins, 167 losses and has won the Kengan Tournament 155 times. Presenting under the Purple Rose Corporation, The Taboo Descendant, KURAYAMI CRIMSON CHAOS SIEGHART!!!!!!