Kenji's Death

3rd person's POV

Kaito looked at the screen and was immediately surprised.

Kaito: I didn't expect this to be so early.

Arianna: What is it?

Kaito: Those who might knows this and might not wanna see it there's a break room so you don't have watch......It involves......Kenji's Death.

Everyone was shocked as Kenji's friends and lovers went to the break room.

Vali: How did he die?!

Kaito: He used a very dangerous transformation that costed him his life and had dangerous drawbacks.

This shocked everyone as those close to Kenji began to get worried, hoping that their Kenji won't suffer from the same fate.

Ozpin: What are their drawbacks?

Kaito: They are blood vessel damage, cerebral hemorrhaging, acute memory loss and confusion, visual and auditory hallucinations, and eventually heart failure and death.

Hearing this filled every with dread as they didn't want to imagine the pain and suffering that Kenji had to endure, no one should have had to go though all of that suffering.

Issei: Fucking Hell...

Kaito: 'I swear if Hell comes bursting through my wall like the bloody Kool aid man, I'm gonna lose my shit...'

Cardin; Haha! Good that freak is finally de- AAAAAAH!!!

Blood came out of Cardin.

Kaito; 'About time you showed up

Kaito; 'About time you showed up.'

Everyone was shocked as they wondered what the hell just happened to Cardin, but they soon got their response was they heard some footsteps approaching.

???: Do You have to be so damn loud...my head is ringing.

They saw someone came into the theatre and stood next to Kaito.