Funny Shit

3rd person's POV

Kaito was looking at the screen of the machine and grinned.

Kaito; Finally! I've been waiting for this!

This gained everyone's attention as they wondered why Kaito was so excited, they've never seen him this excited.

Kaito; We're gonna be watching some funny shit!

Tenya: Language!

Kaito; Fuck off! You ain't my mom!

Kaminari: Wait, how funny are we talking about?

Kaito only smirked at the electric user as both he and Mina, who were Class 1-A's residents memers to get very excited along with him.

Kaito: Funny, that you would fly out of your seats and roll on the ground laughing your ass off.

Mina: Oh yeah! Let's do this!

Ruby Raised her hand.

Ruby: Um, question

Kaito: Yes, Cookie Monster?

Ruby: *Blushes a little* W-wheres Yang and where's your friend?

Kaito paused as he looked around, where the hell did Necro go? He could have sworn he was standing right next to him a few seconds ago.

Kaito: "I swear that guy is everywhere." *out load* I'll be right back.

With that, Kaito walked off and went looking for his master/older brother figure.

Kaito: Bro! Where are you?!

He looks around until......He heard something and followed it to the source, discovering that it was Necro sleeping with his head in the lap of none other than Scrap Baby.

Scrap Baby smiled and ran her fingers through his hair, Kaito merelt smiled and crossed his arms.

Kaito: "Hehe....I guess I'll leave them at peace then but for Yang...."

Meanwhile with Yang.....

Yang was laying on a bed, completely Exhausted as she was sweating from head to toe.

Ultima: Hehe~ Did you love that?~

Yang: Y-yeah~...

Ultima Issei chuckled as he srood up, scratching the back of his neck.

Ultima Issei: Cya around, Blonde

With that, Ultima walked off through a cloud of red dust and left Yang where she was.

Back with Kaito.

Kaito: "Eh, she'll be fine."

And so, Kaito immediately teleported back to the theater and made everyone jump.

Kaito: My bro is currently relaxing and Yang well.....She's fine.

Ruby: B-but!

Jaune: Dont worry Ruby, I'm sure she'll be back before you know it

Tai: *crying* My baby girl.....

Kaito; "Yeesh, father hood is tough"

Kaito shook his head.

Kaito: Well, lets get started!

The screen began to play.

Kenji: Did you have a good day?

Kelia: Yeah!

Akira: No.

Kelia: Shut up. *slaps him*