4. Lunch

Daniel's POV

*Before the bell*

'I'm gonna try to make friends with whoever is sitting next to me.' I thought, trying to start off nicely.

"H-hey"

'Oh no. Does God have something against me?!' I thought. It was the same guy who beat me up in my first body. 'This is not good!'

"Yeah.. hey" He said. I remembered his name was Zack and I decided against talking to him for now.

"Hey" I heard from my side. I turned around to see a girl standing there. She was pushing her chest up which made me blush.

"Daniel? Hi, I'm Zoe." She said.

'Zoe Park'

'I knew she would do that'

'As soon as she sees someone good-looking'

'She's on it again'

"You have something on your face." She said.
"Huh. Where?"I said as I felt my face to see what it was.

"Handsome thing~♡"

I blushed, this was the first time in my life that a girl has flirted with me.

Somi's POV

I turned in my chair because I could practically feel all the girls staring in Daniel's direction with looks of hatred. I see some girl flirting with him, I couldn't hear them though.

'This must happen often considering his looks.' I thought, wishing people would treat me as kind as they treated Daniel.

I couldn't hear them but I saw the scary looking guy say something. Then the girl said something which I actually heard.

"Oh Zack! Scary! What?~"

'So his name is Zack..'

This Zack guy suddenly turned to look at a girl with brown hair. He looked sad at first but then he looked at Daniel, rage evident in his facial expression.

'I hope nothing happens I thought'

Then class starts and bla, bla, bla, LUNCH TIME!

Still Somi's POV

I looked around to see that the girl was dragging out Daniel to the cafeteria. 'Great' I thought. 'I don't know anyone besides him, and I barely even know him.'

I started to feel nauseous as I approached the cafeteria. I didn't want anyone to gossip about my looks and especially not my scar.

I went in and all eyes were suddenly on me. 'Omg I wanna shrivel up and die. 'I thought to myself.

3rd Person POV

Somi entered the cafeteria, nervous about what people would think when they saw her.

Somi looked at the line and saw Daniel getting his lunch with the other girl next to him, who was soon known to her as Zoe due to the ungodly amount of whispering.

This Zoe girl looked around at all the girls frantically, as if she was trying to get them to stop looking at Daniel.

More and more whispers were heard around the large room as people were gawking over his looks.

"Wait... who is that?" Someone said, making everyone turn their heads to look at the girl who was still standing near the cafeteria doors.

'Oh no.. I've been spotted!' Somi thought, fearing the students gazes and their opinions at the same time.

'Why did I have to have a second chance at life?!'