5. Continuing Lunch + Convinience Store

3rd Person POV
_____________________________

Somi walked into the lunchroom, feeling nervous as she felt a couple of stares. Worrying about everyone's opinion, she decided to quickly get some lunch and head to the bathroom, where she always ate her lunch.

She looked towards the only person she knew in hopes of maybe talking to him instead, Daniel. As she looked his way, she saw three guys from her class telling him to talk with them outside. Not wanting to know what they were up to, Somi quickly went to get her lunch.

To her bad luck, Somi's curiosity kicked in and her body seemed to move on its own. Catching up to them, she started to slow down and trail behind, as to not get caught.

Daniel was clearly nervous but nobody seemed to notice.

"So your names Daniel?"

Suddenly, one of the guys pulled out a pack of cigarettes and held it toward Daniel.

'Of course." Somi thought. 'They are going to do something illegal because that is what everyone seems to do these days.' Somi continued to watch just to make sure her thoughts were correct. She doesn't want to misinterpret anything, after all, he wanted to be her friend and didn't even ask for money.

"Where are you from?"

"Your freaking tall."

"Ah- sweet."

Daniel looked at the three in absolute shock. Somi was lost in thought and spaced back in when one of the goons told Daniel to hook him up with some girls.

"I don't know any girls." He said, with a seemingly serious look on his face.

'Then what am I? A ROACH?!' Somi thought, kinda offended by what he said.

"Actually, I only know one girl, but we just met today." Daniel said, correcting himself.

The three just looked at him in shock, like they were just offended in the worse way possible.

"Then I'm out." Daniel said, walking away from the goons.

Somi quickly escaped before she was caught and went back inside the school, only for lunch to be over. 'Well, at least nobody would judge me for eating in the bathroom alone.' Somi thought, trying to be less disappointed than she already was.

Somi still stopped at the bathroom because she actually needed to use it.

______________________

Somi's POV
______________________

I walked back into the class to see..... What's her name again? Dang, I forgot. Well, the girl was sneaking up on a sleeping Daniel, like she was about to wake him up. I walked back to my seat next to the blond and once I was about to sit down,... "F#CK!"

The sudden outburst made me flinch and I ended up falling out of my seat. I noticed the blonde guy had his hand out and was gesturing it toward me. I quickly took his hand and apologized for disturbing him. 'God that was so embarrassing.' I thought. It was just my luck that Daniel had to scream 'F#ck' right when I was about to take my seat.

School continued as usual and the teacher was talking about fashion stuff. I was still a bit embarrassed by my fall and did not want to even look at the blonde teenager sitting next to me.

Once the school bell rang, I was the first one up and out the door. There was no way in hell I was staying there. The first day of school was torture. Who even gave me this life? They would be so disappointed.

I was lost in thought and suddenly, my stomach growled. I was used to this seeing as I had a bad eating schedule, but this time, I felt like I was dying of starvation.

I didn't even know where 'my' house was and just walked around. After hours of just walking and my hunger just getting worse, I spotted a convenience store just up ahead. I checked my pockets for anything I could pay with.

Lo and behold, there was a wallet. 'Where did this even come from? I definitely didn't put this here.' I thought, pulling the wallet out of my pocket. 'Wait, pockets?!' I checked the skirt I was wearing but I didn't see any pockets. 'WTF?! Then where did this wallet come from?!' I decided to look in the wallet and found $100 inside. 'HOLY MOTHER OF OREOS! I CAN FINALLY BUY ME SOME OREOS!'

Feeling as happy as ever, I went in the store and straight to the snack section.

________________

Daniel's POV
________________

'I finally managed to get a job, but the pay is so much more different than when I came with my other body. '

The sound of the door opening shook me out of my thoughts. "Welcome" I said, looking at the new customer.

'Huh, Somi?!' I didn't think I would run into her again this quickly. 'Wait she doesn't know me in this body, will she treat me the same?' Somi looked relatively happy as she entered the store, going straight to the snack section.

'Her smile is pretty.. Wait, what?!'

She came back with three small bags of mini Oreos, looking at them like they were treasure. Then she looked at me.

'Is she going to act the same?'

"Uhm.. I would like to buy this please." She said, sounding a bit nervous. I scanned her items not even daring to look at the face she was making. I didn't wanna be hurt if she was looking at me with disgust.

"That will be $8.64. Would you like a bag?" I asked her. I looked up out of instinct and she looked kinda shy. She was still in her uniform so I was wondering if she got home yet.

"Here. You can keep the change." She said, handing me $10.

"Uhm, could I possibly just sit in the corner back there? I uh, don't want to head out just yet." I was confused as to why she didn't want to just go home but was happy again at the same time. 'She still acts the same. She's so nice.' I thought, feeling a bit of a blush creep onto my face as she made her way to the corner of the store.

___________________

Somi's POV
___________________

Like hell I was going to tell him I'm lost! I would rather shrivel, up and die! I don't wanna risk going to some random place again either.

Atleast I can enjoy my food.
__________________

3rd Person POV
__________________

Hearing the door open again, Daniel greeted the new customers.

They asked for some cigarettes but Daniel noticed they were the three goons from his class, the ones that asked him to smoke with them.

'I can't sell them smokes!' He thought.

"Can I see your ID please.."

"Heh? Jeez.."

Taking the ID, Daniel immediately noticed that it didn't belong to his classmate.

__________________________

Somi's POV
__________________________

'I don't think they know I'm here. I better not get caught up in their business though.'

I was peacefully eating my Oreos, out of sight, when these people from my class showed up out of nowhere. They were dressed like they were in their 30s and if it weren't for them being in my class, I would've believed their facade.