Day 1

It was raining, they all rushed into the car, Kaori got dropped off at a private school first only two blocks away from U.A. the headmaster greeted Aizawa and Kaori at the door and Kaori went off into class without a struggle. Aizawa got back into the car and drove to U.A. before Emiko and Kasai could process the situation they were already there. Aizawa left them to grab some coffee confident they knew their way around well enough to know where everything was, of course he was right, they did everything mindlessly and found two seats in the class sitting down before any student walked in.

"So many people recognized me on my way here! It's crazy how everything changed." A pink girl said walking in with another girl who had green hair.

"Yeah! so many people recognized me too *ribbit*" The green haired girl said. Both of the girls froze confused when they saw Emiko and Kasai sitting down. "Aren't you the announcers from the sports festival? *ribbit*" The green haired girl asked

"Right Glitch and Neptune! You two were so cool!" The pink girl said excitedly. A few other people started coming into class, they crowded around Kasai and Emiko's desks and asked them questions.

"Why are you here?"

"You're our age?"

"Can I get your autograph?"

"You're so hot!"

They continued talking and asking them questions, Bakugo sat infront of Emiko, all he did was glance at her for a second before sitting down. She stared at him for awhile ignoring the questions thinking about the battle between him and Shoto. What happened? What was the fuel to light that fire? Why was every battle he fought the only drastic ones? She questioned the endless possibilities that surrounded the mysterious blonde infront of her. She was intrigued by his determination and talent.

"Morning" Said her father as her walked into class. Everyone now sitting in their seats. In sync they all said "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." Emiko was brought out of the universe in her mind and into the class. Memories of who everyone was came flooding back into her brain. She ignored most of what her father was saying only listening for anything important. She focused on each individuals performance in the sports festival. The memories of the awards and sneaky things that happened during the festival came back, things like all-might talking to Midoriya. She was to busy to listen to their conversation but still free enough to notice it happen. Midoriya is impressive she wont say otherwise but she thinks he's irresponsible, and reckless. Why would All-Might be speaking to him?

Aizawa came up and slapped her on the back of the head, Midnight was in the room and everyone but Kasai and her had a white board. They were figuring out their codenames. Kasai had already grabbed his dark blue sleeping bag and took a nap on the floor, Aizawa handed Emiko her red sleeping bag and she flopped over next to Kasai. Aizawa fell asleep next to the two while the rest of the class tried to figure out their hero names.

Later that day everyone got a list of names for their internships. Emiko and Kasai got handed a different paper then the rest. Emiko's list had a few names but also a two alternative jobs.

Pick one Offer and one Alternative 

Offers

- Nighteye Agency
- Endeavor Agency
- Pussycat Agency
- Genius Office

Alternatives

- Monitor Tenya Iida
- Monitor Izuku Midoriya

Emiko studied her choices. She loved training with the Pussycat Agency but she's been training there on and off for a long time, the Genius office would mean working with Best Jeanist the #4 hero, Endeavor Agency was automatically out due to the long mutual family anger towards Endeavor, Night eye Agency was intriguing she didn't know why they would send her an offer. The alternatives were unexpected, she understood why they would want someone to monitor both of them but why other children they have the mentors they are going to be with so why extra protection? Is it because of the recent villain attacks or something else? Curiosity filler her mind and once again she spaced out thinking of the possibilities.