Back to School

The Aizawa's went to school early. Kasai brought Emiko over to recovery girls office in the morning to get checked up. Then they went to classroom 1-A and took a small nap while they were waiting for school to start. Everyone started flooding the room one by one so Kasai and Emiko got up and sat in there seats. Every time someone came in they automatically gave Emiko a good job or some other sort of recognition for what she did in Hosu. People surrounded her desk asking questions about Stain and her arm and how she did it all. 

"When did Endeavor get there?" 

"Why were you in Hosu?"

"What was it like?"

"Were you scared?" 

Emiko was getting overwhelmed with everyone asking her questions but she felt sort of welcomed and that getting to know everyone would be so much easier now. Eventually everyone left Emiko alone and started their own conversations, like when Bakugo walked in Sero and Kirishima couldn't stop laughing at his new haircut and some were sharing stories about their fight with villians. The conversations changed every now and then and Denki brought up the Hero Killer again and the video. 

"Stain's a pretty evil villian but like super tenacious. He's almost kinda cool, Don't ya guys think." 

"Kaminari!" Izuku shouted 

"No it's ok you're fine." Iida said he was going to say more but Emiko interrupted 

"No it's not fine, The HERO KILLER  is not cool. He was actually really annoying, and dangerous and seriously could've killed any of us. Who knows how many Hero's he could've killed and how many people would've died. Your class rep over there who knows what would've happened to him, no actually I do know what would've happened because it's in the fucking HERO KILLER'S name. So know he's not cool Kaminari he had motives and they were powerful but don't mistake that for being cool. He's a murdered, and absolutely could've ended Kasai, Iida, Todoroki, Izuku, or my own careers and you think he's cool. " Emiko said staring daggers at Kaminari from her seat. Everyone was shocked at the sudden change in behavior from Emiko. Not to long ago she was smiling and talking to everyone and now she's stone faced sending the same daggers at Kaminari that Aizawa sends to everyone in that room. 

"But to make sure no one get's hurt like we did I'm going to strive to be the best hero I can be. Now class is starting please take you seats!" Iida said

In class with All-Might 

"I Am here! I hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today is hero basic training, feels like I haven't seen you in a while, Welcome back. Now then listen carefully for what in store. We are going to be confusing a little race, Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training. " 

"Can I be the damsel in distress" Emiko asked raising her hand 

"If it's rescue training then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead." Iida asked

"Ahh that facility specializes in disasters.  As I said earlier this is a race. So prepare, You're about to step into field Gamma! Inside is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth. So good luck finding your way around, You'll be competing in groups of five. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. Emiko will send a distress signal and you do whatever ever you must to recue her. Whoever finds her first wins! But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum please." All Might said looking at Bakugo 

"Why're you pointing at me?" Bakugo asked embarrassed  

All-Might brought Emiko to the rescue spot and then left her there. Emiko had an ear piece in connecting to Allmight so she could hear what he was saying. Group one was Midoriya, Iida, Ojiro, Sero, and Ashido. She heard him say first group get to your places and she grabbed the horn he gave her to send the signal. 

"IS EVERYONE READY?! BEGIN!" Allmight said and Emiko blew the horn. She laid down on the floor waiting for them to come. She was relaxing in the sunlight listening to see if she could hear any of them coming. After another minute she started hearing something. She got up to see if she could see anyone. She watched Midoriya fall and then Sero swoop in next to her. Then everyone seemed to follow. 

"Congrats Sero! You saved me." Emiko said to with a smile. Then she told everyone to leave the field and head back to everyone else. 

After a few minutes it was group two's turn. The rest of the races went by about the same speed and everyone realized something they have to work on even the winners. The rest of the day was studies and just boring things. At the end of the day Denki found Emiko to talk to her. She was in a lounge reading a book. 

"Emiko, I want to apologize. What I said earlier was really insensitive. You were absolutely right about everything you said." Denki apologized sitting down on the couch next to Emiko. 

"Thank you for apologizing. I am really sorry that I blew up on you in class infront of everyone that wasn't really the nicest thing." Emiko said 

"Oh no no no you're perfectly fine!" He said smiling "ok well that's all I wanted so I'll get going." Denki said standing up. Emiko smiled but she still felt guilty. She understood that Denki didn't mean anything wrong by it. 

"Hey Denki wait!" Emiko said getting up and walking over to him. " Wanna have a party?" 

"YES! WHEN WHERE WITH WHO??" He was so excited 

"I was thinking at my house and our whole class." Emiko said 

"Seeing the inside of the Aizawa's house interesting, I like it when?" Denki asks 

"I was thinking this weekend since in two weeks we have Exams. It would be a fun break!" Emiko says  

"Ok yes I will text everyone right now give me your number." Denki said. They exchanged numbers and said bye. Denki would take care of the planning and Emiko would take care of setting up the house. The rest of the school week was average and everyone was excited for the party. Aizawa had agreed to the party, as long as it ended before 9 and everyones parents agreed to it. Mostly everyone had agreed to coming, Bakugo refused to come but Kirishima is confident he could get Bakugo to come over, Koda said it wasn't his thing so he'll pass, and Shoji already had plans. Everyone else was on board and ready for the party.