"I NEED YOU TO JUST DO WHAT I SAY OK FOLLOW ME AND BREATHE THINK BUT DON'T OVERTHINK. JUST DO"

"EMIKO WHERE ARE WE GOING THE FIGHT IS FARTHER DOWN." Izuku said

"BUT MY BROTHER AND YOUR BESTFRIEND AREN'T" She tells him Izuku's eyes widen and he follows her with full trust trying even harder to keep up.

As they run through crowds of people running it feels like hours have gone by as the keep looking down every side street to find them. Until they see them. Kasai was on the floor a few feet from Iida, Stain was on top of Iida with a sword in his shoulder and Another pro hero against the wall with Kasai's scarf around his Body. Everything in her told her to rush in but she stopped and grabbed Izuku.

"Stain is around that corner along with three people, My brother, Iida, and a pro. The pro looks almost unconscious and Kasai isn't moving, stain has his sword inside of Iida's shoulder. You're going to smash his fucking face use the walls as a way to work up more energy I'm going to try and get Kasai and the hero out of there and over here." Emiko said Izuku nodded, Emiko gave him a nod and Izuku jumped into action.

Emiko glitched next to the injured pro and used her scarf to lift him up she then glitched back out to the side and placed him against the wall and did the same for Kasai.

"Emi? Emi? What are you doing here?" Kasai asked

"When I said I miss you and cya soon I didn't fucking mean like this you idiot." Emiko said giving him a hug and then glitching to Iida. "You're doing great Izuku keep him distracted." Emiko said picking up Iida.

"You found him too? but how?" Iida struggled to say.

"Thank Emiko for us being able to find you." Izuku said not breaking eye contact with Stain. Emiko glitches Iida back out with the other two and glitches behind Stain.

"You showed up to save your friends, but I have a duty to kill him and this so called pro. When your friend chose to fight me it guaranteed that the weaker of us would get culled." Stain said

"Izuku turn around and stop their bleeding. Go and make sure those three out there are ok." Emiko said.

" NO I'M NOT LEAVING YOU HERE." Izuku said

"I didn't say leave me here I said go and make sure that the three people we are here to save stay alive. Get help" Emiko said. Izuku frustrated listened knowing that Emiko understands what shes doing.

"This isn't your fight child, go run away you don't need to die tonight." Stain said turning around to Emiko

"I know this isn't my fight but I will always make it my fight if that means making sure other people are safe. So focus on me, If you're going to kill anyone it's going to be the one who has the most training out of these "kids"." Emiko says grabbing Stains Arms with her scarf. She runs in for an attack, stain cuts her scarf with the swords in his hand and tries to hit her but she goes around his leg then pulls the scarf that has stains other hand and flips him over, he tries to stab her back as she flips him over her shoulder but she glitches away before he can. She glitches against the wall and jumps to the other wall then into Stains head. She kept telling herself that she just needs to stall, just to stall until whoever Izuku got gets here. Izuku came rushing back in and hit Stain with a Detroit smash. Izuku was about to attack again but he couldn't move.

"EMIKO ITS THE BLOOD!" Izuku shouted. Emiko glitched to Izuku's side and brought him back to the other four then she came back.

"There are countless of heroes out here who deserve to die but you I think you deserve to stay alive." He says to Emiko " You're different then the kid and the pro hero." He threw a knife Emiko but she glitched again and in that small span from when she glitches and glitched back he went running for Iida and the pro hero. She ran back grabbing her inhaler as she was running and took a deep breathe then put it back in one of her pockets. A ball of fire hit stain pushing him back towards Emiko. "Someone else to get in my way."