ᴴᵉʳ ᴸⁱᶠᵉ

Hope Hale (1996-05-02), youngest child of Talia Hale. After the fire, only she, Derek and Laura remained.
Hope lived with Laura far away from Beacon Hills. But they had to go back to the city where Laura tragically died and she had only Derek to rely on.
Derek was the only one left, and he vowed to take care of her.
They enrolled her to the Liceum in Beacon Hills, where she befriended Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski.
Hope let Scott control her werewolf instincts. After that, she supposedly hit it off with Allison Argent, who came from the biggest werewolf hunting family.
The teenagers were trying to find out who the Alpha was. Meanwhile, they discovered that Kate Argent, Allison's aunt, had set the Hale house on fire. The alpha was her uncle, Peter Hale, whose throat was cut by Derek and he became the new alpha.
___________

The school continued, and in the meantime he became friends with Lydia Martin, the strawberry-blonde girl.
Derek wanted to make a pack for himself. 4 more besides Hope. Erica Reyes, Isaac Lahey, Jackson Wittemore and Vernon Boyd.
Except Jackson didn't turn into a werewolf.
Scott McCall didn't want to join the pack.
A Kanima. No one knew who it could be. It can only be found in the book whit supernaturals. Which was with Gerard Argent, Allison's grandfather, one of the most ruthless werewolf hunters.
In the end, it turns out that the kanima needed a leader, who was Matt Deahler, who did it because the swim team threw him into the water and he couldn't swim. He eventually dies by suffocation.
It turns out that the Kanima was Jackson himself, who dies at the Lacrosse tournament.
Peter revives and helps with the plan, then Derek, Scott, Isaac and Hope fight the Kanima, but to no avail. It turns out that Gerard is the new leader, Derek bites him, but something bad happens. Scott put something in his medicine.
After that, the Alphas appear, a pack of alphas
_____________

Since the appearance of the alphas, Hope has become increasingly distant from her friends in order to keep them safe.
Therefore, the crime scene, the 3 boys (Scott, Stiles, Isaac) were quite nervous.
The girl moved with her brother to an attic.
Erica and Boyd are captured by the Alphas. Erica dies, but there is still a girl. Cora Hale, Hope's sister.
Here she meets Jennifer Blake, who no longer likes her.
Meanwhile, she gets very close to Isaac, with whom she dates after a while.
The twins, Aiden and Ethan, also appeared. Since they appeared, more and more people have become victims (human sacrifice).
Derek and his pack+Scott fight the alphas, but Derek and Ennis die.
Arriving at the hotel, at night, the wolves all want to commit suicide, but they all save them.
Derek doesn't die, Peter tells his story. Who is now with Jennifer.
For this act, Hope hardly speaks to her brother.
They slowly realize that Jennifer is Darach, who kidnaps the Sheriff, Melissa and Chris.
Arriving at the infirmary to rescue Cora, they split up. Scott was left with Peter (against the twins), Derek with Jennifer (against Deucalion), Hope with Isaac (against Kali), Allison with Chris, and Stiles with Cora.
Transforming into a wolf (like her mother), Hope kills Kali and becomes the new Alpha.
Scott goes with Deucalion.
Derek gives up his Alpha self to save Cora's life, who will get better.
Allison, Stiles and Scott sacrifice themselves to save their parents' lives.

In the meantime, they are found, and Scott has become a real alpha.
____________

Being an alpha was difficult for both Scott and Hope, but Derek and Chris helped them manage.
Nightmares and hallucinations also appeared.
Meanwhile, the Oni also appeared.
Kira Yukimura and his family knew these creatures. And Kira was a Kitsune.
Oni was controlled by the Nogitsune who controlled someone. That person was Stiles, who became much stronger after that.
Meanwhile, they find Malia, who is Peter's daughter.
After that, Lydia disappears because she senses that someone is going to die.
The Pack regroups and searches for Lydia. Who really doesn't want to be found because she knew exactly who was going to die.
Scott and Stiles went after her. Hope, Allison, Isaac and the Yukimura family fight the Oni's. Just then, one of the Oni accidentally stabs Hope, who dies in Isaac's arms.
Lydia lets everyone know that someone has died with a loud scream.
After that, they all fight broken but full of revenge and defeat the Nogitsune. (They only think so).
__________

𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. :)