The Secret Order

"In all the chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder, there is a secret order." - Carl Gustav Jung

"Sayuri! Get down from there! You're not going to see our Dads from there!" a boy with indigo hair and lilac eyes shouted at a blonde-haired girl with Munsell's eyes on top of a street pole, looking outside the village gates.

"Such a party pooper, why don't you join me to help?" Sayuri suggested as the boy rolled his eyes and started to walk towards the village gate, leaving Sayuri behind.

"Hey, wait for me, Sanada! Don't leave me behind me, Idiot!" Sayuri yelled, leaving her pole and following the boy.

"You're pretty gutsy to call someone an idiot when you yourself are one." Sanada backhanded as Sayuri caught up to him and slapped his arm.

They reached the gate and looked around for a blonde man with sky-blue eyes and a raven-haired man with onyx eyes. Their fathers recently went to a Kage Summit to discuss the appearance of an Otsutsuki Organization named Nisshoku no Chitsujo, meaning the Order of Eclipse.

They seek to destroy the sun and replace it with the moon, so instead of the moon reflecting the light of the sun... the moon itself would be in the center of life and existence.

"What is with aliens and trying to destroy the world? We have tons of people here trying to do that already, why would they? I mean, we didn't do anything to offend them... Did we?" Sayuri questioned as Sanada sighed while they continued to look around for their dads.

"You realize that I'm somehow related to the same aliens trying to destroy the world?" Sanada asked as Sayuri blanked out, quickly apologizing for her actions. She didn't mean to offend Sanada, it's just living in this world was hard enough but now they have to worry about aliens from outer space as well.

Suddenly, a smokescreen appeared and all the guards were gone. Sayuri and Sanada quickly prepared to fight. Sanada swiftly grabbed his katana off his back while Sayuri grabbed a kunai from her weapon bag attached to her thigh. Sanada took the left side while Sayuri took the right, they lined up back to back, to cover each other's blindspots, like they did countless times before.

Sanada's lilac eyes into the Sharingan, while Sayuri used her enhanced strength, punching the air to push away surrounding enemies and clear the smokescreen, so Sanada could effectively use his Sharingan. Sayuri clear the fog but no one was there, meaning two things: They were either in the air or underneath them in the ground. So, Sayuri punched the ground, opening it in two while Sanada jumped up and observed the air but no one was there.

"Sayuri!" Sanada shouted as he pointed to his temple while Sayuri quickly put her hands together with her pointer fingers facing up.

"Release!" Sayuri exclaimed as they were released from the Genjutsu they were placed under by the only person possible... Sasuke Uchiha.

"Man, we didn't even get to spare!" Sayuri complained as she and Sanada walked toward Naruto and Sasuke.

"Hey, you guys did better than us when you were your age." Naruto tried to comfort Sayuri, placing his rough hand on her head while Sasuke bent down touching his forehead with Sanada's.

"How was the Kage Summit, Dad?" Sanada asked Sasuke while Naruto and Sayuri talked about grabbing some ramen on their way home.

"I need to talk to Mom about this organization. We need to ask Uncle Toneri for more information, apparently, they want to destroy Naruto and replace him along with everything he stands for. As the Leaf's strongest Clan and closest friends to Naruto, we have to protect him and his family." Sasuke explained as Sanada looked at the two Uzumaki casually chatting away.