January 21st 2022 URGENT!!!

Please share this with any writers you know by putting this in your reading lists and telling other writers! This is an urgent matter and I have proof.

I have been MIA for awhile on Wattpad for a few months to a year because of this issue. You see, awhile back I found out that my most viewed Story, Forceful Love, had been stolen and put onto another website for others to read word for word.

Then I come to find out that it was most of my stories I write on Wattpad after I decided to check out the app Webnovel for fun after a reader messaged me and told me "how great" the app is for upcoming writers.

Now I can't even publish a chapter on Wattpad without it immediately being stolen by this disgusting website/app.

I know what your thinking. Why not just delete the account you made on the app, simple right? Wrong. They don't want you doing that, so as soon as your signed in, your screwed because if you even put your email in and wrote a letter of a word without publishing or saving any drafts, congratulations! You can't delete your account.

Not only that. I've tried to talk to support to get this stupid problem fixed and they first told me there was nothing they could do before I told them I would delete my email and then they suddenly said they could but within 1-2 business days. Which I know is a lie. They are hoping I forget about the issue and move on while they make money off the stories I write on Wattpad. They so far have stolen 24 of the 40 or so stories I've written word for word. Along with countless other Wattpad stories with users in a another language claiming to be the writers of our books.

So you know what I'm gonna do since Wattpad can't deal with the issues of works being stolen by other apps?

This book of course. If they wanna profit off our stories so badly, how about they steal the one where I call them out on being scammers and fraudulent?

On the plus side I get to warn other readers and writers on the Wattpad app about the ongoing issue since this has to do with blatant plagiarism.

Tips to help in the meantime. Do not fall for the messages you get saying to "try another app" or "I'm an editor of such and such platforms" because they will ask for your email and get you to unknowingly get your works stolen.

Secondly, report their accounts to Wattpad! They will get taken down!

Third, change your password once in awhile

And lastly, let others know and hopefully protect others.

This almost scared me away from writing for good and made me feel helpless. I quit Wattpad for awhile and almost ended up just deleting my account to protect myself. I have proof of this happening awhile back too and the messages of their tech team avoiding questions.

The secondary Website to find your stolen works is Novelww.com

Just search your username and find your works word for word and updated to the day.

For example(s)

Forceful Love is shown to be completed and my username can be seen. The green things on the bottom of the cover is for tickets you can buy to read each chapter/story.

 The green things on the bottom of the cover is for tickets you can buy to read each chapter/story