TWST characters as songs I've listened to before

A/N:  Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so most of these songs are going to be in Japanese because the majority of what I listen to is vocaloid.  I will also provide reasons for why I chose that song to represent that character.  This may also contain spoilers for overblots and some character backstories. The characters with spoilers include Riddle Rosehearts (Slight Spoilers), Leona Kingscholar ((I have no idea if I should count this as spoilers or not-)), Azul Ashengrotto (Minor backstory spoilers) and Ortho Shroud (Major spoilers for book six. )))

Heartslabuyul: 

Riddle Rosehearts: (Slight spoilers)

Perfectionist Complex.  ((Yamikuro, ft Megurine Luka))

((OKAY BEFORE I GET CALLED A SIMP FOR MAKING THE EXPLANATION LONG, I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT I FORMATTED THIS ONE DIFFERENTLY THAN THE OTHERS AND I HAD TO EXPLAIN SOME PARTS OF THE SONG SINCE IT'S A LONGER, LESS KNOWN SONG-))

The song first starts off with talking about perfection and how emotions are irrelevant  and 'weak'.  

After Riddle's overblot, we learn that Riddle had many unsurfaced emotions, all because he didn't want to seem less than perfect.  

As the song continues, the lyrics change into accepting emotions and allowing something nearly perfect into your life instead of constantly chasing perfection.

Riddle demonstrates having let go of some of the more finicky rules.  This can be proven when he spots some roses that were left white.  He didn't collar his dorm mates for their mistakes and instead suggests to finish the job together.  

Riddle has also opened up a little more.  Before, the only smiles the viewers would see were cocky smirks.  The only emotion we truly saw was anger.  However, in the last chapter of book, Riddle is seen smiling and laughing with the other members of the dorm.

Trey Clover:

Count On Me ((Bruno Mars))

This character was probably the hardest to find a song for.  Doesn't need much explanation, so, enjoy my three sentences-

Trey, as we know, is the back bone of Heartslabuyul.  He is always there for everyone and tries to smooth things over as best as possible to satisfy everyone.  In other words, he will always support his friends and always be there for a shoulder to cry on.

Cater Diamond:

Bitter Choco Decoration.  ((Syudou, ft.  Hatsune Miku))

This one is kind of a generic choice, sorry T_T

Cater is seemingly very closed off and typically manipulates conversations to have the best outcome.  It is also notable that many characters usually don't, or never talk about Cater in a bad light.  

Trey has also stated during the Wish Upon A Star event that Cater never really has shared his true wish and typically wishes for more magicam followers.  

We have also learned that he tries his best to cheer up everyone whenever they're down and is constantly trying to not offend anyone or upset them.

Ace Trappola:

Ready Steady ((Giga P. ft Kagamine Len, Kagamine Rin and Hatsune Miku))

not much to say about this because I struggled on this one as well-

I honestly just think that it suits Ace's vibe.  

The song talks about how there's this certain feeling they get from doing a certain thing ((Yes, this is a commissioned Project Sekai song, so, they are talking about street music here))and to follow that passion without letting anything stop you.