Period

It was 4 o'clock in the morning, Nathalie was sleeping in Gabriel's arms, when she felt a strong cramp. As soon as she realized why she was in so much pain, she jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Gabriel woke up scared, seeing the woman running away. The man slowly got up from the bed and approached the bathroom door.

"Darling, are you feeling well, did something happen?"

"I'm okay...just my period"

"Oh I see, is there anything i can help you with ?"

"Could you make me some tea?"

"Of course my love"

"And sorry for waking you up"

"Don't worry, I'll go down to get you the tea"

When Gabriel returned, Nathalie was sleeping peacefully in bed. He made sure that she was comfortable and covered her to be warm. Then he got under the blanket hugging her.

After a few hours, the designer woke up and kissed his girlfriend on the forehead and left the room. He made sure Adrien woke up to go to school and then went to the office to work on the upcoming fashion week. Three hours passed and Nathalie was still in the bedroom. Gabriel was a little worried, knowing that she was always punctual when it came to work. He left the office and headed towards the room. He entered the room and saw that the young woman was still in bed. Gabriel gently sat down next to her and started stroking her head.

"What time is it?" asked the tired woman

"It's almost lunchtime" the man said smiling

"Oh crap...I feel like shit, do you think-"

"Shh, I know, I wanted to see what you're doing, stay here okay, you don't have to work today" 

"Are you sure? Next week-"

"I am! Now rest, can I do anything to make you feel better?"

"Hug me, pat me and don't leave my side, at least until I fall asleep again" *giggle *

"So you don't want me to leave, how about we take a break today, both of us"

"It sounds great" 

"So, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yes!"