Unexpected Part 2

It didn't take long, and the ambulance showed up. Gabriel ran away with his girlfriend in his arms, leaving Adrien behind. It was 30 minutes from the mansion to the hospital, but for the designer those minutes passed harder than the hours. He was standing next to the unconscious woman, praying that she would be fine, until he heard the paramedic's question. "Is the lady pregnant?" The man quickly looked up then looked at Nathalie confused and scared. "I don't know" he said. Arriving at the hospital, the paramedics took her on a stretcher to the emergency room, where Gabriel was anxiously waiting for an answer. If she was pregnant...if she lost the baby?, he asked himself all kinds of questions, remembering how much blood she had lost.

"Mr. Agreste, is the patient with you?" asked the doctor who had just left the salon

"Yeah, how is she?"

"She lost a lot of blood, so she might be more dizzy and weak these days, we managed to save the baby, but she is in a critical state of losing the pregnancy, so I advise without stress, effort and work. I will prescribe her some vitamins, otherwise after you sign the documents you can leave and go home with her"

"Thank you!"

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure!"

"How many months pregnant is she?"

"I estimated a month and a half, but you can do an appointment after she regains her strength"

"Thank you doctor!"

As soon as the doctor left, Gabriel entered the salon. Nathalie was sleeping peacefully, connected to all kinds of tubes and devices. He sat next to her, holding her hand and crying. He almost lost his unborn child because of something stupid. "Forgive me" he said in a whisper, wiping his tears with his shirt sleeve.

An hour later, Nathalie woke up to see Gabriel sleeping on the chair next to her. She looked around and was confused about where she was. She tried to get up, but immediately felt a weight on her chest. "What do you want to do?" Gabriel told her. Then, the woman sat down again and looked at him.

"Where am I? "

"At the hospital, you lost a lot of blood and passed out, so I brought you here"

"The baby is it...?"

"No, the baby is healthy "

"Gabriel I wanted to tell you but the situation with Adrien, I didn't-" she said sobbing

"Hey hey, calm down, it's fine as long as the baby is fine, I'll stop chasing them, I promise"

"Do you.."

"Yes, now how are you feeling, the doctor said you can leave when you feel better"

"I would like to go home, I don't like being here, you know how much I hate hospitals"

"Then I'll go sign the papers and when I come back I'll help you change"

"Thank you, I love you!"

"I love you too and I promise to protect you and our little one" said the man smiling

*At the Agreste mansion *

Gabriel gently supported Nathalie on his shoulder to make sure she didn't feel dizzy. When they entered the door, Adrien happily jumped towards the two hugging them.

"I'm glad to see you!! " he said laughing, knowing he would have a little brother or sister

"Adrien I'd like to spend some time together, but I'm not feeling too well right now, Gabriel..." she said, looking at Gabriel tiredly

"Nathalie is right, she needs to rest now, I'll take her to out room and then I'll come to talk, son"

"oh ok" Adrien said knowing what was coming next

Adrien went up ahead of them to his room, while Gabriel helped Nathalie up the stairs. "Stop a little..." she said, putting her hand on her head. Gabriel quickly noticed and took her in his arms. "Do you think you can handle it or do you want me to carry you ?" he asked worriedly. But she didn't give him any answer, so he picked up her bridal style in his arms and took her to their room. When he put Nathalie to bed, she had already fallen asleep in his arms. Gabriel made sure that she feel comfortable, after which he went to his son.

He told him everything. The miraculous, his mother's illness, Nathalie's illness, the Hawk Moth thing, Mayura. Adrien could not believe that the two lived with two identities under the same roof. Adrien told his father everything he did and everything he wants to do next. Their discussion really went well, they finally understood each other, Adrien no longer had anything to hide from his father, and Gabriel no longer had to lie to him.