chapter 1: the job

I walked into my office, my desk is filled with paperwork and files.

I was about to sit down to start my day when my boss called me over to his office, I left my office and headed to my boss nervous of what he was going to talk to me about, as soon as I got to my boss he told me to sit down, my work partner was here aswell.
"What's wrong boss?" I asked.
"I've got a job for you both!" He said with a serious expression.
"We are trying to find out the mafias secret and we know the boss is into romance so I have anonymously set you up to go on a date with him!"
"What!" I shouted nervously.
"What's he doing here then?" I asked confused.
"Don't forget that you are partners, he's here as he is going to be one of there for safety!" He exclaimed.
"Oh ok, don't you think this is a bit dangerous?"
"I mean what if we get caught?" I asked scared.
"You won't because you are going to be very careful!" He said.
"Ok, fine I'll do it."

A few weeks gone by and it's time for the date, I picked my best dress, it was a royal blue colour and had a silky texture. Once I got dressed I did my makeup and hair, I mean I have to look my best for this to work well.
I left my house and headed to the car where my boss implied me a personal chauffeur, so it looks good when I arrive.
Not much time later I arrived at a very posh and expensive restaurant and stood waiting outside was my date in an immaculate suit, his hair was perfect and shiny, he had big strong veiny hands and a sharp jaw-line, his eyes were an ocean blue, his hair was jet black. He was perfect, he was gorgeous. I walked up to him trying to look confident, when he saw me he smiled and complimented my choice of dress and hairstyle.
"Hi I like your dress and cool hairstyle!" He said.
"Thank you, I'm glad you approve!" I said slightly blushing.
"Follow me!" He said confidently.
"Ok" I said.
I followed him into a room, it was away from everyone else. It was gorgeous, the lights were turned
down low, it looked really romantic.
We sat down at the table and started a conversation.
"So how are you?" He asked.
"I'm good thank you." I answered back.
"You?"
"Good thanks."
"So what job do you have?" He asked curiously.
Oh no this is the part I've been dreading, I can't tell him my real one. What do I say?
Oh no.
"Amelia! Amelia! What's wrong?" He said sounding irritated.
"O-oh sorry what were you saying?" I asked stuttering.
"What is your job?"
"Oh umm I work for, umm!" I said thinking.
"You work for what?"
"Umm ok I don't have a job, I love with my mum and um yeah." I said trying to sound convincing.
"Well why didn't you just say?" He asked.
"Um it's because we'll, it's embarrassing!" I said quietly.
"Ok, just don't be lying to me ok!" He said seriously.
"I won't, I promise." I said giving him a reassuring smile.
Hopefully he believed me I don't want to mess this up.
"So, I have some questions for you." He said sternly.
"O-ok"
"Just whatever you do, don't be nervous to answer them, ok." He said.
"Ok" I replied.
"So first of all what are your kinks?" He asked me.
"Woah you are really straight-up!" I said surprised by his very personal question.
"I know!" He said with a wide smile growing on his face.
"It's how I like to be." He continued.
"Oh ok, well I have never really thought about it!" I said.
"I'm going to say one thing, you need to be open if you want this!" He said still smiling.
"I am, I just really don't know!" I said slightly embarrassed.
"Well why don't you learn!" He said his smirk growing even wider.
"What do you mean by learn?" I asked curiously.
"I mean I will teach you, as I must confess one of my biggest secrets is that I am into BDSM and stuff like that, you know!" He said really confidently.
Hearing this I nearly fell off my chair.
"You ok?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said slightly blushing at the thought of him.
Once we had finished eating and paid we both headed out of the building.
"Hey, do you want to come back to the mansion for the night as it's getting late and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you?" He asked.
"Sure, I'd love to."
We both headed to his car which looked amazing, it was a black Lamborghini, and we headed to the mansion.
When we got back, I had only just noticed that I had no pyjamas to change into.
"Umm"
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Well I have no pyjamas!" I said.
"Well you could always sleep in your underwear or you could sleep naked!" He said said stepping closer to me.
"But im going to be cold!" I said in a whining voice.
"Well, you have my body heat." He said smiling.
He moved even closer, so our lips were nearly touching, he started taking my dress off revealing my laced underwear, he undid my bra and took of my panties and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to his bedroom drowning in each others kisses, he kissed me passionately his tongue at the back of my throat, he pushed me onto the bed and ripped his clothes of revealing his large abs, he climbed onto the bed leaning over me and spread my legs apart so he could make room for himself and put his hard length inside of me trusting it in and out causing me to moan which echoed throughout the building. He started to get faster and faster, he grasped my hair sweat droped down his gorgeous dark skin.
"Fuck, Christian!" I screamed causing him to smile.
"I want to keep you so bad Amelia!" He said in return.
"I want to keep you to Christian!" I said.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum!"
"Agh! He moaned in his deep husky voice.
He moaned deeply as he came inside of me causing me to moan even louder. When we finished he pulled out and laid my head in his chest and we both fell into a deep sleep.