chapter 3: The confessions

A few months have gone by and I know I am definitely in love with Christian, how am I going to tell my boss I mean, I can't hurt Christian like this I need to resign from the job I need to do the right thing I love him.

A few days went by and I am back at my office thinking about what I am going to say to my boss. It's decided I am just going to tell the truth. I left my office and went to my boss.
"Hi boss." I said nervously.
"Hi Amelia, what's wrong?"
"Umm, I need to confess something to you."
"Go on."
"Um I, um."
"You what?"
"I have fell in love with the mafia boss!" I said quickly.
"You, what?" He said angrily.
"What, why, what happened between you two to make you feel like that about him?" He said
"Whe had sex and have been hanging out a lot, I'm sorry but I can't do this job anymore!"
"You are sacked, no buts or sorrys, good bye."
I left his office and packed my stuff, left the building and walked home.

When I got home, I called Christian and told him everything, I was drowning in my own tears, surprisingly Christian was calm over it and offered to come over and comfort me, I told him I don't know as I betrayed him and that he shouldn't trust me, but he said different,
He said that he trusts me and he said he is coming no matter what.

A few hours went by and I heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened the door, it was Christian.
"You look as though you have been crying for years!" He said with a calm voice.
"I'm sorry, I really am." I said with tears still rolling down my face.
"It's ok don't be, you have told me the truth now, it's going to be ok your with me now, I trust you!"

After saying that he closed the door behind him and pulled me into a hug.
"I have something to confess to you." I said still upset.
"What is it baby girl?" He said sweetly.
"I love you!" I said nervously.
"Really?" He asked shocked.
"Yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." I said sadly.
"It's ok, I love you too."
After we confessed our love to eachother we hugged and slowly placed his lips on mine and we had a really calm, loving and romantic night together.