chapter 2: Stolen heart

A few weeks went by and I still haven't heard from Christian, did I do something wrong, was the sex bad or is it just me. Wait, what am I thinking I'm doing a job, why am I thinking about this, when I've finished the job, we are going to forget eachother anyway, it's going to be like this never happened, just as I was thinking this I got a notification on my phone, it's Christian, he's asked if I want to come over to chill. What do I say?
Oh no, hang out, this wasn't part of the job. I guess I could once since it's my day off, I'll just say yes, I replied and went to get ready, putting on more casual clothes than last time and did my hair, I still can't help but think that I might like him, oh no.

When I arrived at the mansion he was stood outside waiting for me, I got out of the car and I walked up to him.
"Hi" I said.
"Hi" he replied back.
"How are you?" He asked.
"I'm good thanks."
"You?" I asked him.
"I'm good, now your here!" He replied smiling.
Him saying this made me blush. He signaled me into the building and asked me what I want to do.
"What do you want to do?" He asked.
"Umm I don't know!" I replied thinking.
I was still thinking about last night, I was thinking about every detail, the sweat dripping down his hot, sexy, dark skin and the way we looked straight into each others eyes and drowned in each others kisses, I can  still taste the sweet taste of his mouth in mine. Whilst I was thinking about this I almost forgot where I was, he was stood close looking down at me.
"So, what are you thinking about?" He said teasingly.
"Oh nothing!" I said looking up at him trying to look innocent.
"Really, I know you aren't that innocent!"
"Baby girl." He said teasingly.
Him saying it that made me feel like I had a lake in my pants.
"I know the effect that had on you baby girl, I know you want me, I know you want me inside of you, I know you want to fuck me again!" He said smirking.
After he said that he ripped both of our clothes off us and pinned me to the wall his large hand pushing my head against the wall, his body crashing against mine my legs trembling from complete pleasure my moans getting louder and louder, wetness dripping down my legs, still drowned in kisses he pushes me into another wall, I want more, I want him, I want his body, fuck I'm in love with him, I spun us both round so he was now against the wall, my body now crashing against his.
"Fuck!" I moaned into his mouth.
My whole body now shaking from the pleasure he brings to me.
"Im gonna cum!" He says our mouths still attached.
"Fuck!" We moan together.
"Agh!" He moans deeply.
When we came he pulled out, picked me up took me to the shower, he turned it on and we both climbed in, he pulled me towards him and hugged me tight.
"You enjoy that baby girl?" He asked.
"Yes, daddy!" I said joking knowing exactly what it would do to him.
"Fuck, I don't know what it is about you but fuck!" He says.
I think he has stolen my heart.