~8~

«sᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ»

~✿❀✿~

It's not funny is it?

The Paramaanantra boy, along with the Aira boy and the Jarustiwa boy were taking pictures of the sleep pair. Kavin and Rosé didn't lock the door yesterday.

Annoyed, the Park girl snuggled closer to the Kittiyangkul boy as the other 3 aww-ed at it, but one of them was awake. Kavin threw a pillow and it landed straight on Thyme's face. He groaned dramatically as Kavin softly shoo-ed the two out.

Kavin looked down at the sleeping figure with awe. 'You're still a baby'

...

After the two washed up, Kavin and Rosé went down. Kavin was currently wearing Thyme's clothes as he actually didn't planned on staying over.

Both of them stood in the living room just to see the person, Rosé hated.

Park Alex, her so called father.

"Weren't you opposing the marriage? Now you're sleeping with him" He stated as Rosé rolled her eyes as she stood in front of her.

"You're really a slut" Mr. Park said making Rosé go red in anger.

"I'm your daughter after all" She fired back but what her father did was unexpected. He slapped her.

He FUCKING SLAPPED HER!

"Do you even know who you're talking to? I'm your father" He growled as Kavin and Thyme looked at Rosé.

"A slut of a father"

"ROSÉ! ENOUGH"  Brian yelled, walking inside as he also raised his hand to slap her but Kavin pulled her behind him.

"I won't stand those who'd touch my Fiancée" Kavin said, glaring at the father, son duo. "Kavin, listen up buddy-" Brian started as Kavin cut him off. "I'm not your buddy. I'm sure you've given Rosé a hell. But I'll make sure to keep her away from every fucker"

"Who are you calling a fucker?" Both of the growled. 

"I think you're forgetting that you're standing in my house Park" Rosalyn said walking in. She saw the mess both made and gently hugged Rosé. She witnessed it all. "I'm not saying anything about the marriage but, how can you slap her?"

"You didn't heard what she said right?" Alex yelled.

"I did. And what she said, was true after all. Have you forgotten, the day of the funeral of Suzan? After what you did?" All were dumbfounded except for Rosé and Alex. Cold swear dripped down his forehead.

"I'm leaving. Brian let's go" Both of them walked out of the mansion

Then it clicked to Rosé, 'Rosalyn saw it too. How did I forget it?'

The fact that she saw her father, fucking a random women, the day of her own mom's funeral.