Pilot

A/n yes, this is after the part y/n finally saw the human world, I couldn't figure out anything interesting enough to write about so i skipped it.

Blitzo: Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... *looks at Moxxie*

[Moxxie gives him a wtf look in resposne]

Blitzo: Now, anyone got some ideas that could potentially help us get business drumming up again. Millie, Y/N?

Millie: OOO, how about a car wash! *eyes sparkling* 

Y/N: Millie, this is hell, no one cares about having things Clean. How about a billboard? 

Blitzo: I like your thinking Y/N!

Moxxie: sir, we can't afford a billboard. 

Blitzo: *Wraps his arm over Moxxies shoulder* Helpfull Moxxie, really glad you're in the room right now. Have you guys forgotten what kind of service we provide?

[Blitzo turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzo whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, Y/N rips a mans head off, and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. Then, it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Millie, Y/N, and Blitzo eating popcorn.

Blitzo and Y/N: Ah, those were good times. 

Moxxie: I don't need any reminding sir. Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally payed to have run for a full 3 hours on a channel, nobody watches.

Blitzo: Uh, hey, excuse me? What "obnoxious" about a super fun jingle, alright? Its a fun distraction when an advertisements spitting bullshit. I even got Y/N to help with it.

Millie: People love musicals sir!

Blitzo: Exactly, Millie! And we're basically doing a musical, just, with killing.  Are you trying to crush my dreams like my dad did?

Moxxie: Sir- 

Blitzo: 'Cause, right now? All I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside.

Y/N: That's weird....

Millie: are you trying to crush his dreams, Moxxie?

Moxxie: I--What?

Millie: *flirtatiously* I thought i knew you.

Blitzo: I can't believe you, Moxxie! *he holds up a picture of Moxxie, under it says employee of the month* Even after i made you employee of the month instead of Y/N!

Y/N: *Wheeze* That is the ugliest, photo i've ever seen!