Fallen (Part 1)

Blitz: YN! C'mon, we're getting drinks!

Y/n: Sir with all due respect, todays my only day off and id-

Blitz: To bad! *pushes Y/N into the van*

[the gang drove to a nearby bar. The smell of the bar reminded Y/N of his alcohol addiction he had a year ago]

Y/N: Fucking interrupting my only day off.... uuuuh Ill get a uuuuuh....Margarita aaand uuuuh......

Blitz: For fuck sakes Y/N this isn't a drive thru! A fireball please.

Y/N: Ill just get Beelzejuice.

[The gang sat their, waiting for their drinks, but Y/n had a curious expression. He felt a familiar presence nearby, before he could do anything about it, the doors to the bar violently swung open. A figure wearing a yellowish-golden robe entered the bar, sitting next to y/n]

???: Whiskey...

[The figure sat there waiting for its drink, completely ignoring the stares that Y/N and the gang were giving it]

Y/N: What's a god like you doing in a place like this? Hastur.

Hastur: So,you still recognize me after all this time huh? Y/N...

Y/N: I asked you a question, and i expect an answer from you.

Hastur: Yes yes, ill answer you momentarily. *pours the glass of whiskey into its nonvisible mouth*. Im here, for you. Y/N

Y/N:...You gay?

Hastur: NO! ugh...i meant im here to retrieve you! Ever since you left, Nyarlethotep has taken over!

Y/N: Oh look at my lil brother, finally accomplishing something.

Hastur: Y/N this is serious! Nyarlethotep plans to kill Azathoth, and you knows what happens if he succeeds.

Y/N: Yeah yeah, everything gets erased.....Isn't it basically impossible to kill my dad?

Hastur: Yes, but there's always a chance he finds a way.

Y/N: Right....*sniff* so you, really didn't come here to see me? *fake tears began flowing from his eyes*

Hastur: Wait- No don't cry! I'm sorry!

Y/N: WOW....seems Nyar really has you all in a chokehold. You'd never apologize to me, let alone be this...affectionate towards me. Normally it'd be a "Suck it up" Or "quit being a pussy".

Hastur: ...hang yourself

Y/N: There it is! On the topic still, if i do come back, not saying i will, what do i get out of this?

Hastur: You get to, not see everything and everyone you love including yourself be erased? Please...Y/N, Do this not just for me, but for everyone else. Hell, i'll do anything for your help...

Y/N: I WANT HEAD!-

Blitz: SOOO Y/N, gonna introduce me to your friend here?

Y/N: I was in the middle of something! but sure....this is Hastur.

Blitz: A-as in the king in yellow??? Do i bow?

Hastur: Oh please, no need for that.

Blitz: M&M! Get over here and show your respect!

Hastur: Please...don't-

Moxxie: Sorry, who are we showing are respect to- HASTUR!???

Hastur: Y-yeah that's..me...