A normal day right?

I would be minding my own business walking alone on the sidewalk listening to music on my phone then I went into an alleyway for a shortcut I then would see an egg-shaped guy fighting animals that were human-ish like? I'd hide somewhere but still watching the fight happen. I could see what the human-ish animals look like.
A blue hedgehog, a pink hedgehog.... A yellow/orange two-tailed fox.

 And an echidna.

I guess the blue hedgehog saw me cuz he ran really fast and was now in front of me I would look shocked and he had a questioning look wondering why I was watching them fight.

 "Hey miss, why are you spying on us?" Asked the blue hedgehog "Uhhh no reason??" I say.

 "Nice lie I must say" Said the blue hedgehog as he grabbed my arm and ran back to the other human-ish animals and the egg-shaped man was seen flying away in his ride?? "Hey guys! So we will be having a place to stay now!" Said the blue hedgehog I'd look at him shocked and he looked at me and smirked "Oh how kind of you miss!" said the pink hedgehog "Yeah thank you!" Said the two tailed-fox.

 The echidna stayed quiet.

 "Anyways i'm Sonic the hedgehog what's your name?" Asked Sonic.

 "I'm sam" I'd say looking at everyone "I'm Tails!" Said the two tailed-fox "I'm Amy!" Said the pink hedgehog

 "Knuckles is the name.." Said the echidna looking at me as he looks like he does not trust me at all.

-An hour later-
I would be on my phone looking through youtube not really knowing what to do.
You could tell I was bored.
Nothing to do after Sonic and the others now, well live here. Sonic then would run in my room. 

"Whatcha doing?" Asked Sonic.

 "Nothing I guess" I'd say.

 "Hmmm ok well I came in here to tell you I'll be going for a run." Said Sonic 

"Be Careful-" I'd say "Eh careful is not my thing" Sonic would say then run off. 

I'd get off my bed then walk out of my bedroom and go down stairs.

 I'd See Tails on the couch watching tv. I'd go to where Tails was and tapped him on the shoulder and he'd turn his head where I was "Yes Sam?" Asked Tails

 "What ya watching Tails?" I'd ask "Just the news" He'd say.

 "Oh alright" I'd say.  I'd then go to the kitchen. And grab a chocolate bar. 

One of my favorite snakes.

 Then I'd sit at my kitchen table.

 I'd get my phone out of my hoodie pocket and scroll through youtube

-2 hours later-I would still be at the kitchen table watching youtube videos. 

Laughing at a video I was watching.

 Then Amy would walk into the kitchen "Sam? Why are you in the kitchen doing nothing?" Asked Amy

 "I don't know." I'd say. 

Oh ok!" Said Amy
I'd get up and just walk out leaving Amy to be the only one in the kitchen

(AAA YES! This took a month to get done! See y'all for part 2! That is if I ever make one.)