Problems

"Anddd yeah so that's how they now live with me."
Then Chris said something he should've never said at all.
"I can take them with me and they can live with me."
"So.. Tails you wanna go back with me?" Chris said as he looked at the two tailed fox who had bandages on his head
"I'm really sorry Chris but no thanks.."
Then out of the "blue" someone walks in... my roommate.
"Uhhh?" She would be confused to why there was a humanoid two tailed fox and a guy in her own shared home.
"Um Sam? Why's a fox and this guy here?" She'd ask.
I would look at her and then say
"Well the fox here is named Miles but he rather be called Tails and this guy is just here."
"Is this guy bothering you?" She says as she looks at Tails
"I am not-"
She would look at Chris
"I didn't ask you." She says as she glares at him.
"No he didn't."
She looks back at Tails
"OK good!"
I would the say
"Alright.... Chris you should get going.." "alright.. "
Chris would get up and leave My roommate then slammed the door cause Chris didn't close it.
-2 days later-
My roommate would be gone again as she was still staying somewhere as she was seeing her family.
I would just be drawing with Amy,Sonic would be sitting on the couch, Tails would be watching something on my phone and Knuckles would be watching TV then out of no where ruckus would heard outside we didn't really think much of it till...

SIDE OF MY HOUSE HAS A HUGE HOLE IN IT. And to be seen was the egg shaped guy who I was told was Eggman he then spoke. "Aha! I knew you rusty animals were here!-...Wait who are you...?!" "Uh... Sam..?"
I'd say not knowing what to do.
-TO BE CONTINUED-