The start of an adventure.

It has now been at least 5 days since they had started living in my house. But recently the news has been talking bout them calling them strange creatures and something that scares me is that they know where they are! Not the house but the town. So if anything I had to make sure Sonic had to be careful when going for a run. But anyway I would be on my couch eating pizza and watching the news the news started to get a bit boring tho so I turned of the TV and got my phone from my side and watched some youtube
-some hours later-
I would be walking around in town listening to music while jamming to the music I bumped into someone before I fell I catched myself "sorry!" I would say as I looked at the person I bumped into and he looked like... (you guessed it!-)

"No worrys!" He said as he looked at me he then asked me something I wish he didn't

"No worrys!" He said as he looked at me he then asked me something I wish he didn't. "Have you perhaps seen a blue hedgehog and other animals?" He asked as he looked at me. I looked at him and lied to him by saying "uh no? I'm just minding my business walking and listening to music." Luckily he fell for the lie. "Hm alright.." "well bye !" He turns away and walks off. I would sigh of relief and I turn the other way back to my home as I didn't feel like taking a walk anymore.
-2 hours later-
I would be asleep till I heard a knock on my door downstairs so I got out of the bed and went downstairs to open the door as soon as I opened the door I saw the same guy from 2 hours ago. "Oh you again!" Said the guy from 2 hours ago. "Ah.. hi again why are you here?" I'd asked "well remember early when I asked if you seen a blue hedgehog and other animals?" He asks "uh yeah.." "well I'm looking around but I need a break to May I stay here for awhile till I have to got back to a place I'm staying till I go back to home?" He asks "Uh yeah sure..?"
Dumb dumb sonic and the others are in here!
-3 hours later-
As me and the guy were taking he then tells me his name "Oh I almost forgot my name is Chris! What's yours?" He would ask "Sam" Out of no where some thing fell in the kitchen I got up quickly and went to the kitchen Chris followed behind and as we are now in the kitchen we see Tails on the ground by pans on the floor and his hand on his head. "Tails!" Said both me and Chris. Chris would look at me in shock I then look at him and say "ok ok so uh they've been living with me..
"WHAT?!" yelled Chris
-TO BE CONTINUED-