𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - [ 𝐚 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 ]

Delilah

Delilah

"What do you mean, 'I think he saw me'!?" Reg said, his voice low and tense.

I glared at him, no one else was at breakfast quite yet, Ivy would join us in a while, along with the rest of the Slitherns.

"Exactly what I said." I muttered with annoyance.

I mean damn, do I need to spell it out?

After last night's encounter, I thought it might be a good idea to tell Reg, but I'm starting to regret that.

"Let me get this straight. He called you 'Dove', your animagus, after you were flying around doing 'Merlin knows' what. And you just think he saw you?"

The asshole scoffed, "Of course he fucking saw you!"

I definitely regret telling him.

"What are we talking about?" Ivy asked, taking their seat next to Regulus.

"Nothing, just that this feather-head got caught by 'He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named's' son."

Ivy gasped, I glared at him.

I hated when he called me a feather-head.

"And she always scolds me to be careful and to not be seen."

After a year of their relationship, Reg told Ivy, with my approval, of course. I knew Ivy wouldn't tell.

Hufflepuffs - if anything, they're loyal.

"Listen, I'll take care of it." I said looking down at the eggs in front of me, slightly repulsed.

I hated eggs.

The rest of the group followed, taking their seats, the only one missing was Riddle.

Thank-fucking-Merlin, the urge to knock him in the mouth was getting a little too intense, even for me.

You could say I had anger issues of sorts. Whether I inherited them or not, couldn't tell you.

"Good morning, lady, gentleman, the they's and the them's." Blaise said, amused with himself, taking his seat next to Ivy, as Ivy whacked him on the back of his head, jokingly.

"Hey, isn't there a party tonight?" Theodore asked from beside me. I scoffed.

"Already? On the second day?" I asked, "Who would do that?"

"Me." A voice said from behind me.

Draco smirked that ugly smirk, "Don't be jealous Ravenclaw, just a reminder that you're not invited."

I didn't reply, there was no use, besides, I didn't want to attend.

Definitely not. At all.

"Right. Well, I'm going to class." I said a quick bye to Ivy and Reg.