II. shes not her mom, watch it hank.

Chapter Two

shes not her mom, watch it hank

3rd Person POV

"Mari come here," dick told her and she got out of her room. it was 11 in the afternoon. she had just woken up, a warm bed with a warm room always made you feel comfortable. she walked into the room with the others and looked at the screen

"Deathstroke," she said under her breath and Jason turned to the girl. he smiled at the sight of her in his sweatshirt, he had left it on her bed thinking that it would bring some sort of comfort and she put it on in the middle of the night as she was cold and needed some warmth.

"is that somebody you know?" Rachel asked the girl and she shook her head

"someone my mom used to know. they had some sort of weird connection" she stated and she walked over to Jason. he grabbed her hand and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles, he could tell that she didn't want to talk about it. gar began to tell them about him and kamari sighed.

"Ill take it from here" dick said and he cut off the network. kamari shared a look of confusion with rachel and they both shrugged before there was an alert and they looked to see a man with two women.

"finally" rachel said and they all walked out of the room and to the elevator.

"you guys have no idea how much this place misses you" rachel said to the women and kamari hung back , she didn't know what to say or do.

"this place huh?" dawn said and rachel smiled

"mostly me" rachel told her and kamari felt eyes on her , she looked up to see the man staring at her and she smiled. she didn't know what else to do.

"what is she doing here?" hank said to dick and kams eyebrows rose.

"hank" dick tried but hank scoffed and shook his head

"no no you know who her mom is right? you know what she did to bruce, to gotham. you let her daughter in here? shes going to screw you over. you need to leave" hank said as he switched his attention to kam. she scoffed and she felt flowers wrapping around her ankles.

"shes not her mom, watch it hank" jason said as he stepped in and kamari smiled gratefully at him. she never thought that someone would stand up for her but she liked it, she liked that feeling. it was a nice feeling, one she didn't want to go away. one she wanted to get used to.

"can you guys get us a minute please?" dick asked them and they all left. jason followed after kamari and he watched as she walked into her room and she stared at the ceiling. he leaned against her doorway