chibs

rose worked in the office of tm. it was a hot, sweaty day. she was wearing a tight fitting tank top and a pair of chibs' sweatpants. it showed off her growing body perfectly.

she was four months pregnant with chibs' child. they were both excited to be welcoming a baby into the world.

the pregnancy was an accident. they weren't trying, and honestly never discussed children. chibs was happy though. he loved the idea of rose carrying his child.

needing a break from work, rose walked to the kitchen to get a drink. she noticed some of the boys by the bar, her old man being one of them.

"hi boys," she waved, walking past them. her other hand was rested on her stomach.

"hi love," chibs smirked, watching her walk away.

he loved the way the pregnancy was changing her. her belly was round, her breasts were heavy, and her skin glowed. her increasing weight made her body softer. her thighs were more squishy, and her hips wider.

"rose is really showing now," jax commented, looking at the girl. they were good friends. "how far along?"

"17 weeks," chibs replied. "she's gettin big. eatin everything in site."

"weird cravings?" opie wondered.

chibs nodded. "she's been dippin her carrots in chocolate," he cringed in disgust.

"it only gets worse," opie laughed. "donna loved dipping apples in cheese."

rose walked out of the kitchen with a bottle of water and crackers. she smiled as she made her way over to the bar, straight to chibs.

the man wrapped his arms around his pregnant girlfriend, kissing the top of her head. "how are ye?" he asked.

"hungry," she replied, causing the boys to chuckle. "i've got a few more papers to fill out before i can leave. we've got an appointment at 5."

"i know love," chibs replied, his hand subconsciously rubbing her belly.

"you gonna find out the gender?" jax asked.

rose nodded with a large smiled. "i think it's a boy with how big i am," she told him.

"aye, but ya hope it's a girl," chibs sighed, his hand still attached to her bump.

"a mini rose?" opie wondered. "sounds a lot better than a mini chibs."

chibs flicked his friend off, causing the group to laugh.

rose gave chibs a kiss before leaving to go back to work, leaving the boys alone again. jax turned to watch her leave.

"damn brother," he commented. "rose and pregnancy work."

chibs smirked, nodding his head. "aye ya should see 'er in tha bedroom," he bragged.