opie

it's been two months since lana gave birth to opie's first child. it was a beautiful little girl. they named her harley.

lana got big during her pregnancy. she was very small compared to opie, so of course her baby was going to be a giant. her belly was large, her breasts were swelled, and she gained a lot of weight.

before pregnancy, she was in shape. her tight stomach showed signs of faint abs, and her arms and legs were ripped with muscle. her butt was tone, and her breasts were average.

now, she was soft. her thighs were large and squishy, and her ass was fat. her stomach was flat, however it was soft with a small pouch. her face was more round, her cheekbones less pronounced.

since giving birth, she managed to drop a majority of the weight. but she would never get back to her original size. breastfeeding helped a lot, though.

after putting harley to sleep, lana went to the living room to cuddle with her old man.

opie sat on the couch, watching tv. he offered to help put the baby to sleep, but the woman assured she was fine alone.

when lana walked back into the room, opie turned to look at her. she was dressed in a nursing bra and a pair of shorts. her hair was thrown into a messy bun. "you get her down okay?" he asked.

lana nodded. "she didn't want to eat, so im sure she'll be up in a few hours," she replied, walking over to him. "i'll have to pump soon if she doesn't change her mind."

opie's eyes focused on the way her swollen tits bounced with each step. they were huge. painfully engorged with milk. his eyes traveled down her body, watching her thighs wobble back and forth. they were so close to rubbing together.

feeling his eyes on her, a light blush covered lana's face. she made it to the couch, deciding to sit in his lap rather than on it.

opie placed his hands on her hips, gripping the flesh as she straddled him. he's been waiting for her body to heal after labor, and she was finally ready. he wanted to feel the inside of her so badly.

lana wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him. she pushed herself closer to him, grinding against his crotch.

opie grunted, feeling his pants tighten. he gripped her harder, pulling and pushing her hips over the bulge in his jeans. she felt so much heavier on top of him. her thighs were warmer.

lana pulled away from the kiss and started pulling his shirt off. opie felt the urgency behind her actions and pulled his hands away from her to undo his belt.

once his shirt was removed, lana pulled her pants off. she impatiently placed kisses along his neck as he pushed his jeans to his ankles.

opie placed a kiss on her lips, placing his hands back on her. he gripped her hips before slipping one hand into her panties. she was soaked.

a small moan escaped lana's lips as he slid his fingers up and down, finding her sweet spot. he teased her for a while, moving his fingers around to arouse her even more before pulling his member out of his boxers.

opie easily picked lana up from her straddled position. he laid her down on the couch, hovering over her as he slid her panties off.

he laid on top of her on the couch, positioning himself at her entrance. placing a kiss on her lips, he pushed inside.

lana gasped at the sensation. he started slowly before picking up the pace, trusting in and out quickly with force. opie watched her body move with each thrust.

he reached for her bra, undoing the zipper in the front to release her breasts. they were heavy and engorged with milk.

opie began to place kisses down her neck, towards the swollen mounds that rested on her chest. his thrusts were slower as he focused on her boobs.

lana let out a small whimper when he placed a kiss on her breast, his mouth dangerously close to her nipples. "baby," she moaned.

opie looked up to her eyes, noticing the way his actions were affecting her. he smirked, circling his tongue around her sensitive nipple.

lana cried out, unintentionally clenching around him. opie grunted at the force, almost losing his focus.

"opie," she whined.

the man placed his mouth on her nipple, aggressively flicking his tongue up and down. she moaned and whined, squirming beneath him. he grasped her swollen breast greedily, pulling the sweet milk into his mouth.

lana let out a breath, a euphoric feeling washing over her as opie milked her breast. his other hand made its way to her soft belly. he squished the fat between his fingers, longing for more to hold on to.

he pulled away from her breast, turning his attention to the other one. it was rock solid, completely full and heavy. he squeezed it gently, earning a moan from lana.

"please," she whined.

he sucked on her breast like he did before, pulling the sweet milk into his mouth to relieve her discomfort. he loved the way she swelled.

once he was pleased, he pulled away from her breasts. he focused back on his thrusts, quickening his pace.

"are you back on birth control yet?" opie questioned, running his hands down her body to grip her hips.

"my appointment isn't for another week," she replied. "why? do you need to pull out?"

opie spread her legs to lean towards her face. he shook his head. "i'm gonna put another baby in you," opie told her, kissing her.

"we just had a baby," she laughed.

opie pushed himself as deep as he possibly could. "i'm not done with you yet," he said in a gruff voice.

he thrusted with force, hitting every right spot for her. lana moaned and squirmed beneath him. she wasn't sure if she was ready for another baby. her body wasn't. she wanted to lose the baby weight, and get back to normal.

before she could voice her thoughts, opie released his seed inside of her. she felt his thrusts become more sloppy as he let out a groan.

"god baby," he said. "you look so beautiful."

lana smiled, catching her breath. "i love you ope," she told him.