opie

lana let out a sigh. she held her baby in one arm, and a positive pregnancy test in the other. she didn't know how she was going to manage to do this. her baby was barely 6 months old.

harley let out a fuss, causing opie to pop his head into the bathroom. she had been in there a while, and he was beginning to worry. "everything alright?" he asked, looking at the baby and the test. his girlfriend had an unreadable expression on her face. "are you pregnant?"

lana handed him the test and readjusted her daughter in her arms. "looks like we're having another baby," she smiled.

opie smiled and reached for his girlfriend. he placed his hand on her stomach. the idea of her carrying another child made his so happy.

"maybe we'll get our boy this time," he smiled.

lana tilted her head and placed a kiss on his lips. "i hope we don't," she told him. "your daughter made me big enough. i cant imagine carrying a boy."

the thought made opie's dick hard. "the bigger the better," he smirked, reaching down to slap her ass.

lana gasped, pushing him out of the way to leave the bathroom. "keep telling yourself that," she muttered.

"come on baby, you know i love you no matter what," opie assured, noticing her insecurity.

"i know ope," she sighed, sitting in the couch. "i was hoping to bounce back after harley, but i didn't. not really, anyways. now im pregnant again, there's no way i'll get back to my original size."

"you're beautiful no matter what size you are," he told her. "your original size is nothing compared to how amazing you look now."

lana felt her face heat up. "ope-"

"you're only 20 pounds heavier than before harley," he interrupted. "and you've honestly never looked better. your tits are huge, your ass if fat, and your thighs- god i love your thighs. if i saw this lana walk into that bar 3 years ago, i would've went straight for her."

a tear ran down lana's face. she smiled, looking down at the baby before looking back at her old man. "i'm so happy i get to do this with you," she told him. "you're the perfect partner... perfect father. i love you."

"i love you," he told her, sitting down next to her. he placed a hand on her soft belly. "and i love when you carry my babies."

lana placed her hand on top of his, leaning her head on his shoulder. "i love carrying your babies too," she told him. "it's the best feeling in the world, ya know? feeling your child grow inside of you."

"it's a pretty good feeling watching you grow too," opie admitted. "knowing you're getting big because of the baby i put in you... i don't know how to describe it."

a few weeks later, lana was already starting to show. they always say you start showing faster with your second pregnancy, she just didn't expect that fast.

she scheduled an appointment not long after. opie wasn't in town when she went, he's been out on a run for the last 2 weeks.

she was 9 weeks along, and growing fast. the baby was healthy so far, and showed no signs of complications.

she got the okay to continue breastfeeding throughout her pregnancy. she would have to eat more to sustain her milk production, and would probably experience sore nipples and fatigue.

when she arrived home, opie's motorcycle was in the driveway. she took harley out of the car and headed inside.

opie sat on the couch, waiting for them to come home. when lana stepped through the door, he immediately went to his daughter. he was so focused on the baby, he didn't even notice how his girlfriend's stomach protruded.

"how was your day?" opie asked, kissing the baby's head.

lana set her bags down and sat on the couch. her hand subconsciously rested on her tiny bump. "i went to my first appointment," she told him.

"without me?" opie asked.

"i'm sorry babe, but i couldn't wait," she said. "i needed to know how far along i am, and ask some questions."

opie turned his attention from the baby to her. he noticed how tired she looked and sat down next to her. lana laid her head on his shoulder, looking down at her daughter.

"everything look okay?" he asked. "are you feeling okay?"

"everything's fine. baby #2 is nine weeks along, and is happy and healthy," she said patting her belly. "i've got a picture."

with a small groan, lana stood up. she placed her hand low on her belly, holding it. opie watched with a mesmerized look, his eyes locking onto her growing bump.

when she was pregnant with harley, you couldn't see a bump until she was 14 weeks. he couldn't imagine how big she was going to get with this pregnancy... or the next.

"you said nine?" opie asked, glancing down at harley. the baby was reaching for his beard.

"yeah, can you believe it?" lana asked, handing him the photo from her ultrasound. "i already can't fit into my jeans."

looking at the picture, opie's heart swelled with pride. the tiny white dot was his baby. the baby he was having with his beautiful woman.

tearing his gaze away from the picture, he looked up to her belly. she was wearing an old maternity shirt that hugged her growing body. he could see the pronounced bump resting under her swollen breasts. it was different from her first pregnancy bump, it was pudgier. she looked adorable.

after they made dinner and out harley to bed, the two made their way to the bedroom. opie was sitting in the bed, picking out a movie to watch while lana washed her face in the bathroom.

when she returned, she was in a robe. she made her way over to her side of the bed before opening the robe and dropping it to the floor. she crawled into bed, opie watching her every move.

he reached over, placing a hand on her exposed belly. "i think it's a boy," he told her, rubbing his hand over the soft skin.

"yeah?" she wondered, enjoying the belly rub. "i hope it is. i'd like a mini opie."

"if not, we'll keep trying?" he asked.

lana nodded, giving him a smile. "i would like that," she said. "i want a big family with you. i love watching you with harley, and the way you already treat this baby."

"i love you," opie said, leaning over to kiss her.