Prologue

Luke looked at the baby boy, flashes of the future filling his mind. A smile came to his face as he picked the baby up. Leia and Han looked at him with apprehension.

"Well?" Han asked, clearly annoyed with all the suspense.

"The force is within him. It is strong." Luke said, Leia nodded, her own lessons in the ways of the force gave her hope that someday she'd be able to help her son.

Han smiled, "Well, he's just like his Mama then." Leia sent him a playful glare, placing a kiss on his cheek before Luke handed her the baby.

Luke's expression wandered, and Leia picked up it. The tone of his thoughts wasn't what she hoped. "Luke, what's wrong?"

"He has a hard path ahead of him. The Darkside will tempt him..." The baby just looked up at them curiously as Luke noticed the worry growing in Leia's eyes. "I cannot see much. But from what I can... I worry..."

The baby seemed to notice his mother's tears and grabbed her thumb. Letting out a little laugh as he caught it. Leia looked down.

"Is there anything we can do?" Han asked, taking the small baby from Leia's arms, the baby had no idea what was going on and just smiled up at him.

"I don't know..." Luke said, regret filling his words. "I'll do what I can, but the force only shows me what I need to know when I need to know it... I will do everything in my power." Leia took his hand and nodded in thanks.

"Will you stay then?" Leia asked hopefully. She hadn't seen her brother in two years. Maybe now he would stay and continue her lessons.

Luke smiled. "I will come back soon. But I've found some children with potential in the force, a baby was just born recently as well. I will come back with those who are willing to learn. Then they'll be trained here. Yes, we'll continue your lessons if you wish. For now, though, he's still a child. Time will tell his path. More than I can."

Author's Note - 

Enjoy! Comment what you think will happen, and what you want to happen! The first chapter will be out soon! Let me know what you think of the cover!