4. Lies.

"What?"

I choke on my saliva and the man ahead walks closer. His dark hooded eyes boring into my own as he swiftly licks his lips for once.

"You heard me right. Clothes. Off. Now."

"You're crazy!" Pushing him off gently I back up, and he joins his brows in dismay.

"You don't want me?" He asks so innocently, I wish to perish. How can this man-

"What?!" I screech on top of my lungs and he hisses, "woman, I am not forcing myself on you; I'm literally a foot away, stop yelling if you don't wish to see me in the jail."

My hormones calm down. I suppress my urge to scream luridly again and simply gawk at Mr. Jeon. "Okay..."

"So, you don't fantasize me, huh?" His dulcet voice pierces my hearing ability ever so soothingly, and I almost lose the awareness of my surroundings. He is my view for now. My eyes refuse to leave his frame that was keeping a respectful distance yet was ready to pounce on me any second I whisper a 'yes'.

I'm going for an engaged man. I feel terrible.

I am feeling as equivalent to a worthless piece of shit right now for touching myself hearing him, and having any so physical contact with him will just burden my remorse.

My top shakes involuntarily. It betokens a 'no' and I catch Jungkook hold himself from almost launching at me.

"You do... y/n, you do, don't lie to yourself." His grip on the chair tightens and I gulp. I cannot accept it. No matter how unveiling his gaze is. I need to shut up.

"I don't." A monotonous reply is all it takes for him to back off completely and walk to his desk. He fixes his tie, set his hair, and opens his laptop, "Mr. Jung will be here any minute, mail his case summary, right now."

"I mailed you that like five minutes ago, sir." Colorless tone. Smoke seems to be coming out of his ears at the present but a wave of relief washes over me, comprehending he agreed with me.

Jungkook's jaw clenches, his fingers furiously hit against the keyboard- I think so, not fully agreed- writing some mail, I presume.

Nevertheless, I don't leave him unattended. I stand there like a hill. Firm and steady. It doesn't take him long to notice that. Because the next thing I know is, he slams his hand on the table with force and I flinch.

"Stop staring." Venom drips out of the syllables as he speaks now.

"Y/n get to work." He warns again, but I don't move.

"Woman-"

"You haven't eaten. I got you lunch but you never ate." I remind him of the long forgotten fried chicken on the table.

Although, he scoffs at me, he quietly takes it out later and starts munching on it. A smile decorates my face, he is cute. And about whatever has happened today, I hope, he has understood what I meant.

________

Jungkook.

She has got to be kidding the fuck out of me. Bloody hell, she loves me! She has imagined our beach wedding and naming ceremony of kids and dares to say she doesn't fantasise about me?

She has imagined us shopping Victoria's Secret and also a cute pink sweater for Aera- our daughter, and she boldly proclaims she never wanted me?

How could she lie so straight to my utterly breathtaking face?

I can make a serial killer fall in love with me without doing even the bare minimum and this stupid minion won't accept she fantasizes me even after I do more than bare minimum for her.

Women. Are. Confusing.

"Taehyung, I'll either stab you or myself. Stop going through her Instagram." I scowl at my friend stalking Y/n's social media handle and he doesn't budge a bit.

Instead, he puts the screen in front of my face to see. "Man, she is a hell one of gorgeous woman. Her hair, skin, eyes, curvy body. Damn, if I were you, I'd ditch Stella and marry her." He shamelessly presses the heart under her recent post, and I roll my eyes.

"I'm removing you from my 'followers' later and also unfollowing you" I mindlessly change the channel on the TV. Y/n is incredibly beautiful and any man can fall for her, but.

She is a liar.

She has her eyes on me ever since she joined as my assistant and says she never thought of me.

As much as I'm determined to fuck her brains out and remind her of every single thing she has imagined with me, the petrified glint in her orbs still obviate me to do so.

It wouldn't take me even a minute to seduce her and make her agree to my wants, but that shine of innocence and purity is what gets me everytime.

I don't want to ruin her innocence and frighten her. I want her to feel me. I want her to feel her own reality.

I can understand, she doesn't want to end mine and Stella's relationship but there's no relationship between us either! She is here to kill me.

Jesus- she has tried two times already. I've read her mind.

"Ugh, you are making it difficult for me, Hwang y/n"

Picking up my coat and phone, I straight head towards the door, whereas Taehyung stop ogling at his phone for thr first time in half an hour to merely ask me where I was headed to.

"To make her mine. And fix her lies."

My reply stuns the young man, but I shurg. She needs to accept the truth, and I'll make sure she does.

"Enough lies. Y/n"

Taehyung

I blink my eyes as I see Jungkook walk out. This man is a lunatic.

"She has one photo with a baby, and he didn't see that"

Comment and vote or else you hair will catch fire.