7. Father and Son?

Y/n

I sigh as I see him sleep on the bed like a small koala he is. Doctor explained to me that he was under pressure. His hectic study schedule has gotten to his brain and he needs to leave his books and science magazines for a few days.  Probably, maybe it could also be because of the KNI exam.

"Jungwoo... baby, if you get sick, what am I supposed to do?" My voice is heavy. My speech no more hold eloquence but heavy despondency regarding what could've happened even if I was a few minutes late.

I could've lost my only lifeline...

After a few minutes of sitting and staring at him, Jungwoo sluggishly opens his eyes. Poor kid overworked himself.

"Mummy?" He mumbles and stretches his arms to me and a chuckle leaves my end before I take him in my warm embrace.

"Hmm, I'm here. You overworked yourself again. Congrats, Jungwoo." Scolding him as I gently smack his head, he sheepishly beams,"Well, I'm still your favorite kid though."

"No lie." I pat his head. I really wonder why his dad ever left him and Jiya. Jungwoo is a brilliant child and Jiya was the most beautiful woman at her workplace, but then why was his father an ass?

"Mummy? Why didn't you go to the office today? You had a hearing with your 'Pain in ass' boss, right?"

And there we go. For the first time in more than twelve hours, Jungkook crossed my mind. If anything would've happened to Jungwoo, I'd kill him.

Mostly, I'd sue him legally. He is a criminal lawyer, but public laws are better known by me. Thanks for the few law courses I'd done in my uni.

"Technically, yes. But I skipped the hearing. Mr. Jeon is a pretty good lawyer.  He wouldn't require me-"

"Bull fucking shit, Ms. Hwang because i dont even remember a single section of public laws and I required you for that."

(A/n:- why is it always 'I love you' and not that?)

Jungkook? Wait, I've got to be dreaming. I'm just too in love. I need to stop getting addicted to him. He has a damn fiancé.  Get a grip-

"Ms. Hwang? Would you care to tell how is that little ugly human on that bed related to you?"

I swear to Jesus Christ, I'm the fastest human, however right now, considering the speed I've spun around to gawk at Jungkook with my stagger-stricken face, I could've broken a bone of two and would be lying beside Jungwoo.

"Mr. Jeon-"

"Who the fuck you called little and ugly ,huh?" Jungwoo fights back. Moreover, I realized this is the first time he has cursed.

"Jungwoo-" I am about to take his class, yet Jungkook couldn't keep his luscious ass calm so he decided to furthermore revolt with a twelve-year old, saying "You. I called you little and ugly. Why are you behind my innocent secretary?"

"Are you a blockhead? She is my mom. Get the hell away." My baby securely holds me and I awe at him. But then again as soon I as awe, I feel Jungkook's precarious glare on me.

"Miss. Hwang, we have issues to sort."

"No. Mom has no issues. You are fired, get lost."

I watch them with my mouth agape as they argue and argue endlessly.

"You are like a lizard. Small and skinny. Please, shut up." Jungkook growls.

"You are like a buffalo. Big and awful". My baby back answers. 

In addition to this, they are so into arguing with each other that none of them notice the poor nurse getting scared of the duo and walking out while signalling me to go to the counter sign off the documents for discharge.

I laughed at her internally and deliberately evacuated the scene without getting caught.

And however, as I'm sauntering in the lobby, a faint smile grazes my lips. They both looked extremely cute.

More like, a father and a son.

Jungkook

I scoff at him, and later on take my black coat off to place it aside. Me and this kid have calmed down for now, moreover, surprisingly, he isn't saying anything or doing anything to piss me off. Well, Y/n taught him flawless. I can presume that in the way he behaves. 

"So... you are the most famous criminal lawyer? Jeon Jungkook?" He diffidently questions, and for the first ever time, he feels genuinely inclined to me. 

I nod, a shrug following later, "I am. Why? You're interested in law too?" 

I enquire as I see him shake his head. "No. I saw mom's diary once. Dad was a practicing lawyer too. I don't like law profession since then." 

A lawyer left y/n? Is he crazy? Probably, he must be the cheap ones, who issue daily based promissory notes or some advising. That's not even a lawyer, that's an advocate. 

"Your dad... Can you elaborate on what kind of law he practiced?" I coax him to spit more of his interests, and he raises his brow. He is clever. Damn-

"Only if your promise to keep this between us. Not telling my mom." 

"okay- Wait, what?" 

I desperately want to read this kid's mind. But then again, I'm not allowed. He is speaking on a sensitive matter and Proforma restricts us to reads mind of these kids who are not over fifteen. We can read their minds, but not when the case is variable or delicate. 

However, why is he telling me to not tell his mom the same thing her mom wrote in the diary? Jesus- I. Am. Confused. 

"Your secretary is not my biological mother. She is my biological mother's sister, basically, my aunt." 

He discloses all of the material facts in front of my eyes, and I'm left astound. I legitmate thought Y/n was his real mother. I was feeling guilty for fucking a mother in my imagination. What the fuck? Wait, then again, who is Jungwoo?! 

"Who is bloody Jungwoo then?" pulling my hair as a frustrated scream leaves my side, I startle the kid, who then offers me a weird look but then proceeds to say, "Me. I'm Jungwoo. Nice to meet you." 

It's then all crystal clear. Y/n isn't a real mom. She never married anyone. She is raising her nephew. Her fucking nephew! 

Lord Christ, it feels as if a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders. I feel so alive. The air is finally back in lungs. I can for real imagine and fantasize Y/n and her heavenly body. 

Fuck- that tan caramel skin, merging with my milky one. Her hot pink lips, all over me. Her hand, fisiting in my hair while i held her ass and kissed her deep. Damn, the melliflous moans of her. How heart stopping it is when she screams my name-

"Jungkook!" 

I'm out. 

My eyes travel down to Jungwoo only to find him pouting at me while  my cheeks are flushed bright red due to realizing how I was fucking his mom in my mind- Control, Jungkook. 

"Yea? Jungwoo, what's wrong?"

"I told you my dad's name." He exclaims, and I furrow my brows. 

"Tell me again. I didn't catch it." 

On my demand, Jungwoo rolls his eyes playfully and then curls his lips at me. I like this kid now, he is being less of a brat to me. I ruffle his hair lightly, and then await his response. 

"Park Jimin." 

My heart stops. My ex-boyfriend? 

Comment and vote or else you will get a 440 volts shock.