Chapter 6

HEY,

 Do you have a suggestion for the cast list? Then comment them down below!!

With lots of love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 6-CHLOE'S POV

                We walked down the beach until we decided to dive in. Even though we don't have fins and tails anymore, all mermaids dives really good. We dived in and then something happened. My hair grew longer, silkier, and shinier. My eyes grew sharper. I looked exactly as I would as a mermaid except for my tail.

                What the heck? I tried to breathe under water and I chocked, I guess I still can't breathe underwater but what is this. I re-surfaced and saw both Melissa and Sirena. They looked just as confused as I am.

                "This is so weird," I said, coughing a little.

                Both Melissa and Sirena nodded. They also look different. The rumors of mermaids being beautiful is true but mermaids in human form, vary between beautiful and average.

                "I wonder what happened?" asked Sirena.

                "Right, maybe it has something to do with our necklaces."

                "True, because when we touched it, it didn't break but turn into salt water."

                "I read many stories and usually everything comes in a trio. Like in Greek, the big three gods," said Sirena.

                "So when three of us came together, we gain another one of our attributes." Melissa continued.

                "So maybe if we find another mermaid princess, we will gain another one of mermaid qualities."

                Melissa and Sirena nodded in agreement and we started swimming again. I felt more like myself. As I swam further down the beach, I saw Ethan. I looked back, Melissa and Sirena were pretty far now.

                "I believe I'll see you again," he said. He touched the water and was just about to leave when his eyes caught mine. His eyes widened. I mean after this many years I look a bit different but other than that I look pretty much the same.

                I smiled and dived underwater and started swimming away. I swam back to Sirena and Melissa.

                "Where did you go?" asked Sirena.

                "I saw Ethan."

                "No way!" said Sirena.

                "Way."

                "Was he     ."

                "Yes, he was just the same as last time."

                "What the heck are you guys talking about?" asked Melissa.

                "We saw Ethan muttering 'I believe I will see you again' or something like that and then he touched the water and went away."

                "Seriously?"

                "Yeah, and today he did it again."

                "That's weird," Melissa replied.

                "Yeah, and it was about the same time...," my eyes widened.

                "What?" asked Sirena.

                "when I saved him, it was the about the same time when I first saved him!"

                "Things are getting creepy," said Melissa.

                "Are you going to tell him?" asked Sirena, totally ignoring Melissa's statement.

                "I want to, but I don't want to die."

                "Good point, we don't want you to die." Sirena said.

                "I want to be a mermaid again," whispered Melissa.

                We turned to her and Sirena sighed, "I know, same here, I want to go back to my kingdom and see how everything is right now."

                "When I swam towards the surface, my kingdom wasn't attacked yet, but my closest friends told me to flee because the water minions were coming." I said. I feel so ashamed of myself.

                "Are you serious? I was going to fight with my kingdom when my kingdom was attacked but then I turned into a human and couldn't fight so some dolphins helped me swam to the surface." Sirena said.

                "My kingdom wasn't attacked yet and I currently don't know if it has been yet but I only fled because I too was turning into a human," Melissa said.

                I felt so ashamed of myself. I fled because I was scared, not because I was gaining legs.

                "Let's go back to the beach house," I said, wanting to change the subject.

                We walked back and I noticed that there was something shiny in the sand. For some reason I didn't want Sirena or Melissa to see.

                "hey, you guys go back to the beach house, I'm going to stay outside for a while."

                "We will stay with you," Sirena said.

                "I will rather be alone."

                "Are you sure?" asked Melissa.

                "Yes."

                "Ok," said Sirena. Sirena and Melissa began to walk away from me and towards the beach house.

                I went over to the shiny object and immediately recognized as half of my shell from my necklace.