Chapter 19

Hey guys,

How you all doing? Plus, still feel free to comment down and cast lists you guys prefer!! 

Lots of Love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 19-CHLOE'S POV

                "So I feel like today we should just walk along the beach and then have a picnic," said Ethan.

                I loved that idea.

                "That's a great idea!" I said.

                So we started walking along the beach, in silence.

                "So I've been curious to know," Ethan paused.

                "Yeah? You can ask me anything," I said.

                "Ok, I have been curious to know that how you girls met and stuffs," said Ethan.

                "We are cousins and they came to my house for vacation for a few months," I lied.

                "Oh ok," said Ethan. Something was bothering him, I can feel it.

                I took his hand in my hand and stopped.

                "Are you ok?" I asked, looking deep into his hazel brown eyes.

                "Umm yea," he said. He seems to be entrance with looking in my eyes.

                I let go of his hand and stopped looking at him.

                "Do you want to have the picnic now?" I asked.

                "Yeah sure," he said.

                We spread the blanket on this warm sand. I don't see any humans here. He opened the basket in revealing, sandwiches, cokes, and hotdogs. There was also a bag of chips. At first we didn't talk while we ate but then something bad happened. Ethan accidently spilled coke on me! Oh no, I have 10 seconds before he sees me in my mermaid form but without a tail.

                "I'm so sorry," he stammered.

                He was blushing so hard.

                "I'll be right back," I said.

                I ran as fast as I could and then I jumped in the water. I was in my mermaid form but without a tail. My clothes had disappeared and changed into my mermaid bikini. I jumped out of the water and dried off. My dress came back and there was no stain. So I ran back to Ethan.

                "Hey," I said.

                Ethan turned to look at me.

                "Hey, I'm sorry for spraying coke on you," said Ethan.    

                "Yeah, it's ok but I fixed it, stain is officially removed," I said