Chapter 7

HEY,

Do you have a suggestion for the cast list? Then comment them down below!!Thanks for reading this so far too!!

With lots of love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 7- SIRENA'S POV

We took a seat at our usual seats in the cafeteria.

"So are you going to tell us why you wanted to stay behind at the beach?" asked Melissa.

"I saw something shiny and for some reason, I didn't want you guys to see it."

I must have looked a bit offended because Chloe said, "hey Sirena, don't look that offended."

"Sorry," I muttered.

"So what was it?" asked Melissa.

I took out the half of my shell from my shell necklace.

"No way!" I exclaimed.

"C'mon, let's all touch it." said Chloe.

Before anyone of us can touch it someone from behind us said, "hey where did you find that? It's mine!"

We turned around and saw Ethan.

"Actually it's mine."

"No, it's mine."

"It's mine and I can prove it," Chloe said.

She took out her necklace and connected the fallen piece to her original piece. It glowed a faint glow and than turned back to normal.

"Told you I could prove it's mine, your half is probably somewhere else."

Ethan looked stunned for two seconds and than walked away.

"I don't think that was a really smart idea to do," I said.

"Why not?" asked Chloe.

"Because, he probably got half of it from when you were a mermaid so if you have the other half, you must have been the mermaid!"

Chloe's eyes widened, "damn, I was not thinking about that."

Melissa and I must have both be thinking the same thing, "let's go somewhere a bit more private."

We walked into the washroom but it was already occupied so we went outside and behind the school. Perfect. Melissa and I both took of our pendants. Chloe must have gotten the idea so she held out her pendant.

Our pendants grew brighter than ever. It was a good thing that we didn't do this in the cafeteria. I feel like I can navigate any mermaid princess now.

"Let's go back inside," I said.

"Yeah," said Chloe.

"Sorry for the interruption but we have a late announcement," said the voice over the announcements.

We looked at each other.

"Today after school we will be hosting auditions for a vocals, this is a rare opportunity and only 4-5 are going to be chosen," said the voice.

No human can sing better than a mermaid.

"So come on out and try out! Have a nice day, everyone!" and the announcements went off.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Melissa.

"We should totally audition!" I said.

"We don't need to audition, we are too good," said Chloe.

"No!" said Melissa loudly.

Chloe and I were taken aback.

"Than what?" I asked.

"Maybe a mermaid princess is in this school that is going to audition!"exclaimed Melissa.

Smart thinking.

"Smart!" I said.

I was too excited for the after school audition.

"All three of us are going to audition for the part," I said.

So far, there was a lot of people who are going to audition.

"Chloe!" Ethan screamed from behind us.

We turned around.

Chloe blushed.

"Umm hi Ethan," she said.

"Are you auditioning as well?" asked Ethan.

"Yeah, I'm kind of nervous," she said, but I knew she wasn't nervous about the audition but about Ethan being here right now. She just needed an excuse that she's nervous.

"Awh don't be, I'm going to be a judge because the principle asked me too and I'll try to go easier on you," he winked and then he left.

"Aww, you guys look so cute together but remember, we are not going to stay in the human world forever so try not to get to attached," I said.

"Hey, don't worry about me," Chloe said with a smile.

Everyone who is going to audition can sit in the audience seat to watch the other performers. People who are not auditioning are also welcomed to sit in the audience seats.

"First who is up is Diana, who is singing You belong with me," said this girl.

Diana sang the song. I must admit she was good for a human girl. A few people went after that and then it was Chloe's turn.

Chloe started singing and let me tell you, she sings really good, maybe even better than most average mermaids, that's probably because she is a mermaid princess.