The talk

Disclaimer: this will be a short chapter with mostly just Daenerys and Daemon

Now that the commotion of the evening was finally over I could finally rest, Leon insisted on escorting me back to my rooms his excuse being that he did not trust the Hightower's not to try something while no one was around and I can't say I blame him who know to what levels the Hightower's would sink to exact revenge for my brothers actions in the past hours especially Alicent, gods know how she adores her second born son. I wouldn't put it past her to try taking little lucerys eye while he slept which is why I urged my mother to post two guards outside both my brothers chambers and of course she agreed Jace and Luke are her entire world while I-

Fast footsteps were coming our way and Leon already on edge pulled out his sword and yelled" who's there, show yourself!?" I look at him bewildered as I pulled out my own weapon, my dagger.

"Oh, bloody great Leon lead the murder right to us why don't you!" I missed at him; he was usually an idiot who did idiotic things, but this was a brand-new level even I didn't know he could reach." what else am I supposed to do huh? I can't bloody see I think in this fucking hall honestly can't these people light a bloody torch or something!?" He hissed back at me though I could see there was no real fire behind it and honestly, I quite agree with him on the lighting of this place, I could not see three paces ahead of myself. "Stay silent, wait for them to come to you catch them off guard then attack, but don't announce your location unless you have a solid plan." I whispered to him listening as the heavy footsteps grew closer.

"Well how would you know if I have a plan" he asked I simply raised my eyebrow amused knowing he in fact did not have a plan "I have a plan "he said again this time trying to assure himself soon the person to whom the footsteps belonged was close enough to attach so before Leon or this mysterious person could react I lounged forward onto the unknown individual tackling them to the floor and thrusted my dagger in the first thing I could reach which happened to be the persons face but due to the darkness of the hall I missed a only managed to Knick the persons face.

"Bloody hell" a man's voice hissed from under me, I quickly press my blade against the man's neck." Who are you, what do you want!?" I demanded the man who in this situation was in no position to refuse or fight back with Leon standing right beside us with no doubt a shocked expression on his face; the crown princess just flung herself at a man. "What in the seven hells are you doing Daenerys?" the man yelled and i recognized his voice, it was my father daemon. 

"What am I doing! What are you doing sneaking up on us like that, i could have killed you." i hissed removing myself from on top of him. " Right and I'm the fucking conqueror." he chuckled. "Besides I wasn't sneaking up on anyone, I was merely looking for your mother Shes not in her chambers."

"she's with Jace and luce, they're still a bit shaken about the events of the evening." I informed him. "Their chambers are back that way." i pointed down the hall which he came from."but first you need to come with me."

"Is that an order?" Daemon asked amused,"no it's not however if this is you refusing then I'll have Leon drag you by your trousers."

"You what?!"

"She's jesting, your jesting!" Leon spoke quickly in a high pitched voice glancing anxiously between myself and my father as he looked at Leon with raised eyebrows and and tiny crooked smirk on his face.

Of course I was joking, it didn't take a genius to know that my father the prince Daemon could easily best Leon in any match after all he was named the rogue prince for a reason but I would never miss an opportunity to make my dear friend sweat just a bit.

I let a grin this onto my face that could rival the lannister twins as I grabbed my fathers hand and dragged him down the hall to my chambers with Leon following behind cursing under his breath about how I almost got him killed. Once we arrived in my chambers we were greeted by katia who was tending to the fire; this castle was dreadfully cold and Katia volunteered in hopes on missing tonight's hysterics already having had enough of it back in kings landing, if only I had such liberties.