here comes trouble

No POV
So it has been a year since izuku left to America and life has been great for zuku he's happy. But the thing is they don't know that class 2A is coming to America and it's going to be in their class to read to find out.

Izuku POV
So it has been a year now since I moved to America and I have been happy with my boyfriends and my squad. But I wasn't prepared for what it was about to happen when I walked into my class and when the teacher had announced that my old class would be coming here and is going to be in the same class as me. When Mrs. Brown say this you could see the redness and the doll eyes because I didn't want to see them again after what they did to me but I had a plan since my birthday is coming up I'm at the house party since they don't know that I'm rich.

Right now I am going to my house to see shota. Since school is out so when I get there I see shota on the couch watching TV so I snuck up behind him and scared him but I love that he was getting ready to throw my birthday party with one of my friends since we have the same birthday so while that was happening class 2A was coming very soon and I had a surprise waiting for them to come.

When I went to my classroom Mrs. Brown say that class 2a is going to be here shortly so we can chill till they come. Not even 6 minutes later my old class came with All bitch. As I saw them enter and line up in front of the class to introduce themselves to the class and so we had to introduce ourselves to them. After everyone introduce themselves mins me and the squad so we went in order from strongest to the weakest in the squad so I started and said "hi I am Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you" when I had said that their faces dropped. So we keep introduce ourselves to there was no one left but right after the class had said "IZUKU" I had rolled my eyes at them and say " yes it's me and close your mouth before a fly ends up in your mouth.

So it has been three weeks since class 2a and it is going to be my birthday tomorrow and I am really excited. When me and the squad went back to our house so they can sat up my birthday party but I can't be there so l had to leave so l went to my dad's house for the day and night.  So when I went to my dad's house he had surprised me with a dress that l really had wanted. He had asked me to try it on so when I did I had fall in love with the dress.

His dress

His dress

How do you try to dress on he had shortest dad the dress and told him that he fell in love with it and that he was going to wear to his birthday party tomorrow but he said that he was completely fine with but they have something waiting for them when they came to the party something that they didn't expect what happened since persons didn't know where I lives.