Baby Shower pt 2

Last chapter
Izuku and the squad was planning the baby and at the end of it "But when they are at the baby shower unexpected quess will make a dramatic approach to the baby shower."

Izuku POV
I saw class 1a at the entrance of MY baby shower which I told them NOT to come but look at here they are here. I was about to stand up to curse them out but Shota stood up and told him to leave before it gets violent since they didn't really want to cause more drama and it has to be on the internet. They didn't leave so I just didn't talk to them at all.

Third POV
The Bayshower continue until 10:00 p.m. then everyone left except for class 1A they decided to talk to izuku and Shota about the baby and if they could be the ants and uncles of it. Izuku said no because of how they treated him and have they betrayed him so easy but they didn't even hear his side of the story they only went off of image and what other people say and then he kicked them out the house. When the class left is zuku felt bad about how he had talked to the class but Shota said that he had a right to talk to them like that because of how they treated him in the past. But still Izuku so bad so he decided to call it a night and went to bed.

The next morning
Izuku woke up to hearing his alarm for school so he got up and woke Shota and Mike up so they can also get ready before they wake up the rest of the squad. Once they was done getting ready for school they woke up the rest of the squad and went downstairs to fix breakfast for everybody. After breakfast is fixed they ate and they got their things together they went to the car then they went to Starbucks to get something to drink and it was off to school.

( also they are going to a another school so they can get their Pro Hero license so I can do anything they want without getting in any sorts of trouble with the government.)

This is a draft I don't know if you guys would like this but here it is