One year later

Thank you guys so much for reading my story I never thought this many people would be reading my book so I want to thank y'all so much for reading my book also thanks for supporting me❤️❤️ LET'S GET TO THE STORY
The picture is not mine it's NotABoo_13 go and follow them on here also support them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's POV
It has been a year now since I have moved to America and it's been the best my and my fiance are still planning our wedding. We also adopted Eri and Kota which was the best decision ever we love them with all our hearts. Class 1a left to go back to Japan to finish off the school year and to become Pro heroes and the squad is doing good still the same.

Today is our last day of school so we can become Pro heroes but the squad and I are already pro heroes we just had to wait till we graduate to announce it and it makes it official  and it is close to my wedding which is so exciting I can't believe I am getting married.

Time Skip To Their Graduation

No POV
They are getting ready into there gowns that the have to wear to walk across the stage. As they are leaving they had a unwelcoming surprise coming to their graduation.  When they got to school they all went to their class for their last day then Class 1a was there sitting there in the front of the classroom looking proud and mighty looking at us but we had just gone to our seat. Since it was our last day of school we had training class today so that mean I can show my true power to them.

Right now we were in our second to last class before hero training and I was ready to show Class 1a to show them hell and the pain that they cost me just to see how so this is going to be fun we have 2 more hours till the hero course .

Time skip
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's POV
It was time for hero Training I was so happy about so I can show them my true power. When everyone got there me and the squad had power up but I didn't because I wanted to wait till my match to power it up so I could give them a little bit of a scare it was fun to see how they reacted to you in my squad powered up by the way for didn't know me and my squad are the most powerful and  strongest people in this school so people tend to not get us angry.