17

Call with Jimin  |June 14th|

                 ~~^~~^~~~^~~~"...Jimin...?"~~~~^~~~^~~~^~~

                ~~~~~~^~~~~^~"Y/n!! It's been so long since I've heard your voice..ah...I missed you so much!"~~~~^~~~~~

~~~~~^~~~^^~~~~"I missed you too!! You've gotten my letters, right?"~~~^~~~~^^~~~~

~~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^"Yes I have.. don't blame this on yourself Y/n, it's not your fault."~~~~^~~~~~

                    He told me in that soft voice, the soft voice, he always used on me to comfort me..I missed that voice so much.

             I missed him so much, I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I started sobbing silently, I hoped he wouldn't hear my sobs.

~~~~~~~^~~~~~"Y/n...are you crying..?"~~^~~~~~~~

                            I wiped my tears away.

~~~^~~~~~~^~~~"N-no...I'm not crying.."~~~~^~~~

~~~~~^~~~~~~~~"Don't lie Y/n..I promise I'll come soon.."~~^~~~

~~~~~^~~~~~^~~"Me and Appa have currently been fixing our relationship through calls--"~~~~~^~~~

~~~~^~~~~~"Wait..he's been calling you?..He told me not to pick up your calls because he was too ashamed.." ~~~~^~~~

~~^~~~~~"I guess he didn't want you to talk to me before him...so anyways, we've been fixing up our relationship and Appa feels comfortable enough to let me visit now..so I can visit you soon!!"~~~^~~~~

    ~~~~~^~~~~~~"Really?!"~~~^~~~~^~~~

     Jimin chuckled at Y/n's reaction...That cute voice Y/n uses when she gets excited..ㅋㅋㅋ

~~~^~~~~^~~~~"Yes..I've missed you all so much, it would make me so happy to see you all after so long.."~~~^~~~

~~~~~~^~~~~"And...Y/n..have you stopped self harm..?" ~~~~

                     His voice was soft and warm.

                    It fell silent for a moment.

  ~~~~~~^~~~~~"Im trying my best to currently get out of it, the other's are helping me to stop self harm, I've been doing less of it..I promise I'll stop soon...don't worry about it.."~~~~~^~~~~

~~~~~~^^~~~~~"I trust you Y/n, just remember we're always here for you no matter what."~~~~^~~~~

              ~~~^^^~~~~~~"Thanks Jimin.."~~~~^~~~~

~~~~^~~~~~~"Of course, Y/n.."~~~~^~~~~~~~

~~~~~~^^~~~"And..Im not disappointed or angry at you for fighting with Hara, she deserved it, I know how annoying she is..but just don't skip classes to fight, alright?"~~~^~~~~

~~~^~~~~~"I won't..."~~~~^^~~

~~~~~~^~~~"The others have been missing me a lot, right?" ~~~^~~

~~~^^^~~~"Yeah..they've been talking about you alot.."~~~~^~~~~

~~~~^~~~~~"Tell them I'm coming soon, okay?"~~~~~~^~~~

~~~~~^~~~~"Okay."~~~~~^~~

~~~~~^~~~~~"So Pig--"~~~^~~

~~~^~~~~"Ah...that name again..ㅋㅋㅋ"~~~~~^~~^~

~~~~~^~~~~~"Yeah..ㅋㅋㅋ..So Pig, I can't talk any longer...im sorry my little pig.." ~~~~^~~~~

~~~~~^~~~~~"Ah...it's okay Jimin, I'm glad to talk to you after a while.."~~~^~~~~

~~~^~~^~~~"Me too..bye Y/n!"~~~~^~~

~~~^~~~^~~"Bye!"~~~^~~~~~

                       Call over, 5 minutes 23 seconds.

      I was so glad to speak to Jimin after a while..even if it wasn't for that long.

Letters to my brother ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara