Chapter 10

Me and Pedri are at home now sitting in the living room, the day was long but it still 7Pm, and the night seems that it going to be longer, «wanna eat dinner?» Pedri asked «where?» he gets up from the sofa and say «dress fancy I'm going to present you to the team!» he announced «WHAT?!» i answered shocked by the news «nah I'm tired today jus-» he cut me and say «no, no you go prepare yourself now!» he carries me on his back and takes me to my room to get ready, i take a shower, style my hair, brush my teeth, put my makeup, dress up, put my jewelry, parfum makeup and go down stairs.

The outfit:

( You can change it as you like <3)

I went down stairs to find Pedri waiting for me in a fancy suits, he looks at me mesmerized, «what?» i asked laughing, «nothing you just look p- really pretty in this dress!» he answered while turning all red, «thanks you look good too!» i responded and he smiles back as an answer.

I'm in Pedri's car, he's driving in silence until i break it and ask «are you guys always go to fancy dinners like this?» «most likely on our days off» he answered focusing on the road, «sooo everyone is going to be there?» «yes» he responded and finally look at me smirking and continue «all the team, even Pablo!» i roll my eyes what makes him laugh and i answer «shut up, what do i have to do with Gavi?!» «i don't know, I'm supposed to be the one asking you that!» he shrugs still laughing «really funny, I'm not coming for him! plus I'm shitting my pants right now cause of stress» «why? Is it because you're going to see him for a second time today?» Pedri said smirking while looking at me, i avoid eyes contact with him so he wouldn't see my red face, «no it- it just nothing forget it!» «yea he's waiting for you!» «Shut up!» i shove him for fun and continue the whole road laughing.

We finally arrived, i take a look from the car's window and find a really big and fancy restaurant, luxury cars parked there, a lot of lights and only rich or famous people even security guards, "damn." I've told myself, i get off the car and stand there mesmerized, «come on let get in!» Pedri exclaimed and i follow him, some people try to approach us or should i say Pedri for pictures and the same question that I've heard a million time today «ARE YOU GUYS DATING?» i heard a girl saying behind the security guards, Pedri told to ignore them so that what i did and just get in the restaurant with him leaving the crowd behind.

We get in and find a big table full only with the Fc barcelona team, they're talking, laughing, eating, enjoying life, "o.m.g I'm not ready for this, i don't want to be famous anymore, no, no what the hell am i talking about, I'm here for that right?" I said to myself until someone approaches me and Pedri and get me out of my thoughts, i talk a look and find a guy that i haven't met yet but i recognize him it's Ferran Torres, i take a look at the table and everyone is looking at us now «Hello guys, you didn't tell us that you were going to come with your girl dude!» Ferran exclaimed and winks to Pedri, i laugh uncomfortably and answer «he's not my boyfriend» «she's my housemate actually!» declares Pedri, he then introduces me to everyone, they all welcomed me warmly then we take a seat.

At my left there is an empty seat, at my right there's Pedri and in front of me there's Ansu Fati, it's been 15 minutes since we're here and no sign of Pablo, "he's probably late or what if he's not coming!? Wait why do i even care?" I told myself, i mean really if he's here i won't be that embarrassed right? I don't feel uncomfortable around him it weird, well without forgetting that we're suppose to hate each other.

Some minutes later we're eating our food and I've noticed that Ansu is really sweet too, i was talking to him, Pedri and ferran until someone came in, i take a look and find Pablo with a fancy suits too, a big smile appears on my face, Pedri smirks to me and waves his hand to call Pablo to set in the empty chair next to me, "what is happening to me, why am i so happy that he's finally here!?"  I've told myself before being cut by Pablo «sorry for the delay guys i had to do something!» «well coming an hour after us, disrespectful. i say this i say nothing» i said while rolling my eyes and shrugging, he ignores my comment and continue talking to me pretending like he didn't hear me «well i guess you've already met everyone!» «yea-» Pedri cut me off and answers «she's too shy, you would have seen her when she entered the restaurant she was all red!» they both laugh while i was turning red another time.

We finish eating dessert and i made another meeting Frenkie de jong and his girlfriend Mikky we were the only girls, it comforting to have another girl around, she's really nice and agreeable, it's around 1Am and tomorrow i have an appointment so i whisper in Pedri's ear «i think we need to go» «are you sure?» «yeah tomorrow i have to get up early!» «okey fine!» he then get up from the chair and declares «well guys see you tomorrow at the training, we need to go now!» i get up from the chair too while touching Pablo's hand not on purpose, we both turn red and avoid eyes contact with each other, then they all said bye in a nice way, such an adorable team.

We left the restaurant and get into Pedri's car, we finally arrived to the house, i get out of the car and approach the front door, Pedri opens it and we get in, «well good night hermosa!» he exclaimed «you're really drunk Pedro go get some sleep, good night!» i answered and with that we left to our rooms, i get in change into my pyjama and do my night routine, after that i get into my bed and scroll through all the pictures we took and decided to post one of them.

The pic:

Description: one of the best nights| 📸 :@pablogavi

And then just fell asleep while thinking about everything that happened today.

Hope you enjoyed this
A Long day, a lot of things happened!
Next chapter soon
Good reading <33