Chapter 21

I'm still walking when i noticed a girl talking to a random boy which looks like that it her boyfriend by the way she's holding him, i didn't really give attention to it but the more i get close the more familiar the couple looks to me, we're approaching each other until i notice that it's Liam and Ashley i gasp and say to myself "how is that even possible they left LA?!" I take another look to make sure and see them laughing together well let not lie it still hurts a little, they didn't see me when i hide behind one of the cars that were parked, I'm watching them passing me without seeing me they're talking about some random shit «the ice cream tastes better here than the ones in LA» i heard her saying «you think?» Liam asked «totally!» she answered when he kissed her head then keep walking.

I sigh of relief and come out of my hiding place, i take a look around me and don't find anyone, i keep walking until i arrive, «hey finally it's been an eternity» ruth exclaimed «yeah some complications you know» i responded while smiling uncomfortably «come on we're starting in five minutes!» she announced while holding my hand and taking me to the changing and makeup room, «you know who's coming in set today!» i heard Valerie saying all excited «Omg who?!» Ruth asked «come on girls calm down he's just a boy!» Chloë answered while rolling her eyes playfully and laughing «what going here?» i interrogated «you don't know yet!?» Lucia claimed «n-» Valerie cuts me and announced «DREW STARKEY!!» (obx ykykyk) «omg stop yelling!» Chloë scolded her «REALLY OMG!?» ruth exclaimed while jumping everywhere «just act cool okey!» Luisa declared then everyone just go to change while I'm still standing here shocked by the news "i did it.."

I change into the outfit that they gave me for my role and they did my makeup, the role is that I'm supposed to meet drew (Lucas) for the first time.

The outfit:

I'm looking at myself in the mirror when ruth approaches me and asks «ready pretty?» i smile back and respond «yep!» «he's waiting for us just behind the cameras» she announced «so I'm supposed to meet a famous actor and pretend like it something ...

I'm looking at myself in the mirror when ruth approaches me and asks «ready pretty?» i smile back and respond «yep!» «he's waiting for us just behind the cameras» she announced «so I'm supposed to meet a famous actor and pretend like it something normal, like i do this every morning» «hey chill remember that you're living with a famous footballer too!» «oh yeah that I've totally forgot about it» i said while hitting my forehead with my hand, she giggled about it then we leave to go on set.

I get in and find everyone and eventually Drew «Omggg it really him!!» ruth whispered in my ear «yeah what do you thought dumbass?!» i muttered back, we approach him, he smiles to us and stretches out his hand to shake it «nice to meet you Sara!» he exclaimed «thanks It a pleasure drew!» he did that to everyone then Valerie comes to me and asks me «how does he know your name?» «how should i know?» i answered «you should ask him» «what no!» «come on stop being pathetic and by the way ask him about me too babe» and with that she blows me a kiss then leaves, i make a disgusted face then turn around to go for my act.

In the act:
I'm standing outside waiting for Lucas to come, a red car approaches me and a honk, they park in front of me then the car's window go down, «hey, get in the car!» i heard Lucas's voice coming from that car, then get down and opens the door for me while smiling, i smile back and hop in, «sorry for the delay ive got things to do!» he announced «its okey I'm not punctual too» we giggle about then go, he finally parked in front of a restaurant and claimed «well here is why i was late» i frown and take a look from the window to find a big restaurant decorated and guards everywhere, we get in and find a lot of things that share with me, i hug Lucas and kiss him in the cheek and he goes all red.

In the scene:
«and cut!» then we heard a clap and stop, «you guys did so good!» David exclaimed «thank you!» me and drew answered in sync which makes us look at each other and smile, all of us are on the lunch break when i decided to ask drew «Hey drew how do you exactly know my name?» «oh yeah that, I've heard a lot about you!» he responded while scratching the back of his neck which makes me think of Pablo, «heard about me?» «totally how am i supposed not to hear about the most young and successful actress?» he announced with a smirk of evidence in his face «thanks but this is my first movie how can i be already successful?» i interrogated and make an eyes contact with Valerie, she frown while pointing drew to ask him what she told me earlier, I'm still looking at her when drew continues «well I've heard about your skills!» i turn around to look at him this time and made an eyes contact «thanks I've never heard someone telling me this, you're so sweet!» he smiles back then we continue eating until i receive a text.

Hope you enjoyed this!
A not really normal day at work.
Sorry for not posting!
Good reading <33