𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

You gripped your backpack a little harder, as if that would ease your nerves.  Veronica put her IQ to good use for the first time in months.  Rather than do one of the Heathers' homework or find a way to ruing someone's life, she might have found a way to stop JD once and for all.  But this plan required you to have his gun in your bag so that she could use it later.  And you felt terrified that one of your fellow classmates or teachers would notice it.

Veronica followed behind you, internally screaming since you just weren't acting normal.  No one was going to find the gun, but they sure as hell were going to notice the fact that you were acting strange.  And she knew that if they questioned or interrogated you, you would most likely break and tell them anything.  And as if on command, someone practically emerged from the shadows to talk to you.

"(y/n)," Ms. Flemming shouted.  "Jason Dean told me you committed suicide last night!"

"Where is he?  Where is Jason," Veronica asked.

"Wait, me and your sibling need to talk, whether or not to kill yourself is one of the most important decisions a teenager can make," Ms. Flemming argued.

"Get a job," Veronica insulted.

She grabbed your arm and began to make her way to the stairs to the second floor, and on the platform halfway between floors, Veronica glanced at the doors children were flooding through.  Then she saw JD enter, holding a leather bag that matched his coat.  Her grip on your arm tightened to the point of being painful, and her pace quickened.  When you made it to the second floor, she ducked into an empty classroom, and kept you inside for an undetermined amount of time.

JD made his way inside the school, and immediately made his way to a stall in the men's bathroom.  You were dead.  There was only one thing left for him to do once the school and all the assholes who hurt you inside were dead.  He didn't want to live now that you were gone.  But since his gun disappeared without a trace, he needed to find a new way.  Once he finished with his improvised suicide contraption, he left the bathroom and made a beeline for the school's basement/boiler room.

Students began flooding the hallways once more, making their way from homeroom to the school gymnasium to find a good spot on the bleachers.  Cheerleaders were on the floor, doing their routine for the upcoming football game so they could entertain the student body.  You wished that you could stop for a minute and watch Heather MN, but Veronica was dragging you to the boiler room.  She figured that's where JD was.

When the two of you descended the staircase to the basement and found the door's lock destroyed, and an empty leather bag sitting in the doorframe.  Veronica ripped your backpack off, and began to root around inside for the gun.  She stepped into the doorframe, and saw JD attaching a bomb to one of the boilers.  You peeked over her shoulder to watch.

"May I see your hall pass," she shouted.

JD looked over, and saw you both.  His eyes lit up when he saw you, only to fill with pure, unfiltered rage. 

"Shit, I knew that loose was too noose," he seethed.  "I mean, noose too loose.  You know what I mean you fuckers."

"Like father like son," you muttered.

"A bomb on the boiler?  Put it on the ground," Veronica demanded.

"This isn't the only bomb," JD smirked.  "There's also multiple packs of thermals upstairs."

"I knew that," Veronica told him.  "I knew that... just put your hands on your head."

She pointed the gun at him, clicked the safety off, and cocked it.  JD gave her a sadistic smile, and you couldn't help but panic a bit.  Veronica on the other hand... she began to panic a lot.  She had seen that smile when he killed people.  She saw it as he killed and littered shit around the corpses of Ram and Kurt, and as they fled from the body of Heather Chandler.

"You never said 'Simon-Says,'" he informed her.

In her moment of perplexity and confusion, JD raced over and knocked the gun out of her hand.  The two began to grabble, and you backed away, unsure of what to do.  But this wasn't like him going easy on you, or play wrestling with his father when he was younger.  In a matter of moments, Veronica was on the floor with a nosebleed holding a hand with three broken fingers, groaning in pain.  He went back to the bomb, and you began to creep up behind him, like a tooth-fairy of doom...

But JD saw your shadow.  He watched move across the room, and now it was looming over you.  So he whirled around and grabbed your shoulders, and pushed you away.  Then he noticed the gun in your hand, and regretted that action.  He lunged forward and grabbed your wrist, and ripped the gun from you.  But he used to much force since you didn't have that tight a grip on it, and the gun went flying across the room, skidding across the floor.

But unlike Veronica, he didn't try to fight you.  He began to try and kiss you in a way that can only be described as 'violent.'  You were trying to fight against him, but failing.  He wasn't trying to go easy on you this time, he just needed to make sure you didn't stop him.  You were alive, that was good.  Everyone at the pep-rally above you had hurt you, and that was bad.  So lets kill them all, and run off into the smoky horizon to live your happily ever after.

But then, there was something on his dick.  Or, to phrase it better, your knee then smashed his crotch.

JD let you go and groaned in pain, and you immediately went to grab the gun.  You faced where JD was standing, only to see he was gone.  He had disappeared into the labyrinth of the pipes and boilers.

A/n: Who's better, McNamara at the end, or Duke in the beginning (basically when they're nice)?