2

I'm sitting in my Home office in New York with my Father on my couch; going through some paperwork about our family's legal business

My father opened Security companies and Casinos, while I just recently opened a chain of hotels.

I'm also the current Don of the American Mafia. I took over a little bit less than a year ago when My father stepped down. My  Brother Leo is my second in command, and my other brother Ethan is the assassin for our Mafia.

*Knock* *Knock

"Enter," I say as someone knocks on my office door.

One of my most trusted men, Derek, enters the room with his head slightly bowed.

"What is it," I say rubbing my temples. Today has been a very tiring day, to say the least. I had to go dress shopping with Isabella early this morning so she could get her gown for the Ball next month. She said she 'wants to go looking now before all the good dresses are gone'.  We left the house at 9 this morning and I didn't drop her off at home until at least 3 o clock; She still didn't find the dress she wanted.

Then I had a 3-hour meeting with one of the smaller gangs we used to be allied with. They wanted protection from the Irish because they stole one of their shipments.

I told them no of course.

"Myrell and his second are dead, Sir."

"How? and by Who?" Dad asks from one of the couches in my office, with a cup of whiskey in his hand.

"Two bullets fired from snipers, and it is to be believed that It was the Irish in retaliation for stealing their shipment, Sir." 

The Irish is the most feared Mafia with the Greek coming in second and us coming in third. The Irish and Greek mafia Don's are said to be Intense and cruel on a completely different level. I warned Myrell about them. I guess he didn't listen.

No one has ever seen their faces and if they have; nobody has lived to tell anyone about it. Myrell had to have been incredibly stupid to even think of stealing from them and thinking they wouldn't notice.

Other Mafia's tend to stay away from them because they are known to be able to end you, your mafia, and your entire family before you can even get the words 'I'm sorry' out of your mouth.

I was about to dismiss Derek but Dad's phone started ringing.

I couldn't hear what was being said on the other end, all I could hear were Dad's responses. 

"Yes. and you are?"
"I don't know anyone by the name of Valentina Hale. Do not call this number again."
"Yes send the Results now and I swear if you think this is a joke, you will regret it."
"Yes. Yes, I am here and we would love to take her in. Tell her to board the first flight to Italy tomorrow and come home. We are very eager to see her."