3

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP

ughhhhh

BEEP BEEP

"Shut up"

Grumbling I swipe my hand over the surface of my Nightstand until I feel the alarm clock and knock it off. 

Bet you'll shut up now

I lay there for a few more minutes, and try to fall back asleep.
It doesn't work.

Sighing I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes. I stand up and walk over to my bathroom. I must have fallen asleep after we finished watching Tangled and then The Little Mermaid per my request of course.

After I wash my face and brush my teeth I leave my room and start heading down the hall to where Nico's room is. I don't bother knocking on his door in case he's awake. I already know he isn't. I open his door and sidestep the clothes and other random objects across his floor as I walk over to where he's sprawled on his bed. 

Still asleep.

I contemplate for a minute how I'm going to wake him up.

One minute he was sprawled on his bed with his blanket and the next he was on the floor and his blanket was in my hand.

"OW, What the fuck?" He yells at nothing in particular. He turns around and see's me standing by the edge of his bed with his blanket in my hand and he realizes how he ended up on the floor.

"When I said I wanted you to wake me up last night, I didn't think you would try to give me a concussion." He whines.

"Oh stop complaining, you asked me to wake you up and I woke you up."

"Hurry up and get ready we have stuff to do today," Jaxon says from behind me. He was so quiet I didn't even hear him.

"Did you wake him up and knock him on his floor too?" Nico nods his head at his brother, rubbing a spot on the back of his head, I'm assuming he hit on the floor.

"No, I was already awake, unlike you. Hurry up we have to leave soon and neither of you are ready."

I look down at myself and I am indeed still in my pajamas. "If I come back in here and you're still not ready, I'm going to throw water on you. Awake or not." I threaten, before I turn around and start walking out the door, passing a fully dressed and ready Jaxon on the way.

I enter my room which was only a couple of doors down from Nico's and shut the door. I head into my bathroom and start the shower. While the shower heats up I grab my Skincare and hygiene products from various places throughout the bathroom. Once I'm happy with the water temperature I undress and step under the spray of water.

I let the water run through my hair and down my back, as I just stand there for a minute. Basking in its warmth. Showers have always been soothing for me. My calm space if you will.