Chapter 1

Mk looked around his apartment, and say all if his friends standing around him. He didn't know what for, but he could see on their faces, that they looked upset.

"Mk... we're always here for you y'know?" Mei said to him, her voice echoing through the room. "Why would you hide this from me, noodle-boy?" Redson asked. MK turned to him. He looked down.

"Y'know kid, if ya didn't say anything sooner, who knows what you would have done." Pigsy said. He turned to him, his breathing getting quicker and quicker with every person he turned too.

"We would be so upset if you left us! Why do you feel like this?" Tang asked him. He covered his ears. Wukong walked up to him.

"you did nothing wrong bud... we all care about you. So why dont you tell us whats wrong." He asked.

"Yeah, where did you get the idea that you should leave?" Macaque asked him. He closed his eyes.

"No..." MK whispered. His friend voices growing louder around him.

"Whats wrong?"

"H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠..."

"Why are you sad all the time?"

b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠...?"

"Talk to us MK"

H̶̪͍̒ͥ͑̓ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊y̯̤͑́́̓́ k̶̸͙̭̹͆͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜...

"Its not your fault."

"̸̛͉̭̣̟̹͕̦̈́̌̎̍͌Ḧ̵̹̲͚̱̖̖̯́̈̎̔͛̃͜͝ẽ̵̢̝̠̹̖̯̟̦̥͛̊͋̚ľ̸͉̮͓̺̼̮͛͑͘̕͠l̴̨̧̬͉̝͚͉̓̀̌͗͒͋͜ͅo̴̯͆̍o̴͍̩̬̘͚̯̠̼͛͆̕͜ͅo̸͉̊͌̚̕͝o̷̖͔͛̏̈?̴͈̝̔͌͠"̴͇̦̬̠̭͉̜̥̻͍͝

"No... NO!" He shouted.

"MK!"

Mk opened his eyes. He was leaning against a wall in Monkey king's house. Monkey king was sitting on his tail and waving his bamboo stick in front of Mk's face.

"There you are! You feeling alright bud? You fell asleep as soon as you leaned against the wall." Monkey king explained.

Mk was really tired. He had stayed up all night talking with Redson over the phone. Not to mention he had pulled an all-nighter the day before. "I guess I'm a little tired. Im okay though, promise." Mk said. " mmm, okay. Just make sure your not overworking yourself." Monkey king reassured him. Mk nodded in response.

"Anyways, class dismissed!" Monkey king said, back-flipping off his tail. He landed on one foot and leaned forward. "I have somewhere to be."

While Mk was shrinking his staff and placing in his bag, he asked Monkey king who he was meeting with. "Oh, its nobody you need to worry about..." he bluffed. "So, its Macaque?" Mk questioned. Monkey king blushed a little. "No! Why would you even think i would hang out with him?" He asked.

Mk smiled. "Oh i dont know... just a guess." Mk said while pointing out that wukong was wearing macaque's cape. He turned away.

"I said class dismissed, kid. Im gonna be late. So, see ya! Monkey king exclaimed, Flying out of the cave on his cloud. Mk sighed.

"Still wont accept it, huh?" He said to himself. "Oh well, i gotta go home,anyway. Leggo!" Mk shouted running out of the cave and down the mountian.

____