Black Diamond: Chris Brown Love Story

Black Diamond- 26

Shelby .

"Daddy!" I screamed seeing him hugged up with Lena. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too princess." He picked me up.

No matter how old I get, I'll always be his baby and I embraced it. He finally put me down and I hugged mama Lena.

"I missed you pretty girl." She kissed my cheek.

I was so wrapped up in them I'd forgotten Chris was behind me. My dad cleared his throat and nodded towards Chris.

"Daddy, mama Lena, this is my boyfriend, Christopher."

"Nice to meet you Christopher." Mama Lena said shaking his hand.

"A pleasure, Shelby has told me so much about you." He smiled.

"Chris huh, are you the thug that made my daughter finally become a teenager?" My dad smirked, shaking his hand.

"With all due respect sir, that was never my intentions. I love Shelby before she broke out of her shell."

Mama Lena gasped. "Love? You sure?"

"I need a glass of Hennessey, before we talk about that subject." My dad said twisting his tie.

We all laughed as we walked inside and the hostess seated us a in a booth. My dad and Lena sat on one side while Chris and I sat on the other.

"So miss independent, what have I missed?" My dad chuckled sipping his water.

"Nothing really, mom being her usual self." I shrugged playing with my sttaw.

"How are your grades?"

I smiled. "A's and B's father and I've also gotten a job."

He shook his head. "How many times have I told you I want you to focus on dance and school, those are all the things that will give you a career instead asking for 'paper or plastic'."

"I know daddy, but I couldn't stay with mom anymore. After the audition I told you I basically threw away, she blamed it on me. Of course I had something to do with it but instead of comforting me, she threw it back in my face."

"Well honey, you know how your mother is. She just wants what's best for you and your future. "

I sighed. "I know dad, it's just frustrating when she expects me to be perfect and freaks when I make a couple of mistakes." I sighed. "I'm not a robot."

"Before I leave your mother and I will talk."

I shrugged just as the waitress came over and took our order. The rest of the night went smooth besides my dad grilling the shit out of Chris but he handled his weight and once my dad saw that, he eased up.

After dinner we saw a movie then they went back to their hotel room to do only God knows what. Chris and I went back home and I got in the shower while Chris laid in the bed staring at the wall.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I came into our room with my bath towel on. "You been quiet all night and that's not like you."

He shrugged placing his hands behind his head. "I been thinking about moving outta Richmond."

I arched my eyebrow as I pulled on a pair of boy shorts.

"To where?"

"Somewhere far the hell away from here, maybe Cali." He smirked.

"I wouldn't mind going back to Cali but what about your mom? You know you couldn't survive a day without your mommy." I teased.

Chris smacked his lips then motioned for me to come sit on the bed. After pulling my sports bra over my head, I climbed in the bed and straddled his waist.