Black Diamond: Chris Brown Love Story

Shelby

Shelby.

"Bitch why did I have to hear through India Chris has a baby!" Simone whispered making me glare at India.

"See that's how rumors get started, we do not know if he has a child. I told India his ex  had a child, she said it was a possibility it could be his."

"Same fucking difference, what I don't understand is why didn't you tell him?"

"shows how much you know, I did." I rolled my eyes. "He said he'd find some way to get in contact with her and ask."

Simone popped her gum while staring at me. "You think it's his?"

"Simone he's a baby not an it and if he is then I'm positive they can work out some type of coparenting."

"Now you know damn well Prince ain't finna let that happen."

"Fuck Prince deadbeat ass, can't take care of the kid he has now but will play step daddy to the next bitch kid." India said mostly to herself.

Simone and I shook our head letting her vent. I wasn't sure where my feelings stood with Chris having a baby and all because I see what India goes through with Prince and I don't think I have the time.

The bell rang and we wasted no time packing our things and bolting out the door. It's Friday and a three day weekend and I didn't have to work.

"So, we still planning to go to six flags this weekend?" Simone said as we entered the courtyard.

India stuck out her tongue and twerked in place. "Fuck yeah, my brother said he'd babysit so let's get this party started!"

Her and Simone twerked together and I caught it on Snapchat. They were so extra sometimes but out of all people I'm glad they befriended me.

"Chris said he'd see if he could but if not it might be a girls trip."

"Bitch no! He has to come Star and India are rooming together, me and my boo, then you and Chris."

"Why haven't we met this mysterious stranger you been bragging about for like three weeks?" I eyed her folding my arms.

"Because I wasn't sure I liked him so I wanted to wait but this is the perfect opportunity so he has to come or ima kick his ass."

India and I chuckled. "Ima find out but ain't no telling with that boy."

I dropped Simone and India off then I went home. Chris skipped school because he had to care of something for somebody but I was excited to see his car in the parking lot. We've been having different schedules lately so we really only saw each other at school. Opening the door the smell of fresh baked cookies hit me in the face. I smiled throwing my stuff on the couch. Chris must've spent all day cleaning because the apartment looked amazing. Walking into the kitchen I heard Chris singing along to Jagged Edge Let's get Married, he had such a beautiful voice I was almost jealous.