16. Home

I saw a blinding light in front of me. I immediately regretted opening my eyes and closed them. Soon I got used to the light, so I opened my eyes to see the room was empty.

I frowned when I didn't see Jungkook. My eyes widened when I realized what I just thought about.

'Jeon Y/n, what the hell is happening to me' I thought.

I stood up from my bed and walked out of the room and decided to go to the living room to watch something. I heard buzzing on my phone, and whoever was messaging me was acting like a maniac!

Soon, I grew sick of this buzzing so I looked at my phone to see over fifty not-read messages. Plus, they were from Mom and Jennie. I opened chats and messaged Jennie.

Chat with Jennie.Kim:

You: Hi Jennie. I'm okay. Tell Mom I'm in good condition

Jennie.Kim: okay. I missed you. I thought you were dying 😭

You: haha, bye

Jennie.Kim: bye ✌

~~~

I place my phone down, and went to sit on the couch. I held a remote and began watching my favorite childhood show; Spongebob Squarepants!

I changed the channel eventually, to some news and I got even more bored.

"What even is on this TV?" I asked myself, as I changed the channel, until I found one for comedy movies.

I sat down and got totally hooked on the screen.

Time Skip

The movie was finished. My stomach was hurting, and I had tears in my eyes, but I was smiling. I stood up from the couch and went to me and Jungkook's room. I went into the bathroom and saw Jungkook curled up into a ball.

There were like three bottles of soju, and he was shaking. Actually, he was crying. He didn't realize I was here. I wanted to go and hug him, but I was scared I would give him a heart attack.

"Jungkook? Are you okay? I can leave if you want," I said, quickly.

Jungkook quickly stood up and wiped the tears off his cheeks. He put on a poker look and walked past me, slightly bumping my shoulder. I saw him smirk a little. My hands turned into fists.

'He bumped my shoulder on purpose.'

"You idiot," I said, fuming with anger.

When I thought about what I'd just said, I covered my mouth with my hands. I began sweating a little when I saw an expressionless look on Jungkook. He seemed fine, but I knew he wasn't. His eyes turned dark, and he chuckled darkly.

He took steps closer to me, and I backed away from him until my back touched the cold wall. Our bodies were close to each other.

He hit me with his fist, and I fell on the ground. He pulled me to the bathroom and locked the door.

That's when I really panicked. I kept kicking at the door, not because I was locked in here, but because he was there too. He was filling the bathtub with water.

I thought that this was the end of being a virgin. But, he didn't do what I was thinking about. He grabbed a chunk of my hair and dragged me towards the bathtub. He put my head in there.

I began kicking and tried to push my head out of the water, but he was stronger than me. He pulled me out and made me face him.

"You shouldn't try and make me like this, because I would have done this," and without warning he pushed me back in.

"No kicking," he said.

I don't know how long I was in there, but I remember when I was at the edge of passing out, he pulled me out and I landed on the cold, hard ground.

I coughed violently, because at one point, water entered my nose. I got scared because he could have killed me, and he'd probably get away with it.He left me alone and went straight to bed.

'He isn't nice. He is just careless and faking this relationship in front of other people. He was just being nice on purpose back at Mom's house, wasn't he?'

With that, I slept on the ground, once again.